KiwiC

<b><span style="color:#730101;"t>Sinnous Inc.</b>
First Name:paul
Last Name:Rhyn
Date of birth:1996
Ethnicity:English
Address: Santa Maria Liberty Apartments - Room 7
Phonenumber:356777
Describe yourself in a few sentences: Humorous. I like to joke around and be serious when needed. I like working with others in any jobs and i just enjoy making car paintjobs and designs.

Do you have any previous knowledge of Towing/Mechanics?
Yes. I was mechanic in sa-mp and few time in MTA but i spend most of my times next to cars.

What are your strenghts and weaknesses?
My strengts would be understanding about cars and making them look cool, working with others in a team.
My weaknesses would be that i get angry pretty quickly if i make some mistakes and that i get distrakted easly
What job are you applying for?
Mechanic [x] Driver [ ]
Why should you be hired?
I think i should be hired because i know a lot about cars and just spend all my life near cars and i would work my best on this work.
I would show my detirmination about cars and helping other people with them. I would work 24/7 what ever day it is.

Do you have any felony charges/active investigations against you? If yes, please list: I don`t have any tickets.

Do you accept a criminal history check?: Yes, i do.

By signing this application, you confirm that all information given is accurate to the best of your knowledge, and that any falsified or invalid information may result in your application being rejected, or if hired, any information found false, may result in your dismissal.

You also understand and accept that not all injuries incurred may or may not be covered by Hex. Towing is a very dangerous job, and, if, upon investigation of an incident that causes personal injury, evidence is recovered that proves lack of equipment maintinance, operator error, or the like, you may not be entitled to compensation.

Signature: P.Rhyn

Signed on (DD/MM/YYYY):01/03/14

(( OOC ))
What is your timezone/GMT?: - (UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London
Do you understand that if, you are found guilty of not obeying faction or server rules, you may be kicked from the faction,or jailed/warned/kicked/banned from the server? Yes
Ever got jailed/warned/banned? If yes, for what reason? Never been and never will be.

trf2008

8GbpNVQ.png

Hello,

I regret to inform you that your application to Hex Towing has been declined.
Thank you for considering Hex Towing as an employer, and we wish you well on your employment endeavors. Please wait 30 days before re-applying.

Sincerely,
BSanderssig.png

Brooke Sanders
Chief Operating Officer
Hex Tow ’n Go

sUp5rET.png