Hex Tow n'Go Application - Christine_Saavel

Valgarobin

First Name: Christine
Last Name: Saavel
Date of birth:21.05.1988
Ethnicity: White
Address: Town House 544
Phonenumber: 536138
Describe yourself in a few sentences: I'm Happy Female With Blonde Hair and i'm 160-170 Cm Tall.
Do you have any previous knowledge of Towing/Mechanics?Yes. I Have My Own Tow Car And I Tow My Friends Cars When They Buy New One.
What are your strenghts and weaknesses? My strenghths are getting along with Other people. Weaknesses are Other Languages.
What job are you applying for?
Mechanic [ ] Driver [x] Seasonal Position: Making a seasonal spot
Why should you be hired? I Can Tow.. And i need job and i like when city is clean from broken cars.
Do you have any felony charges/active investigations against you? If yes, please list:
Do you accept a criminal history check?:Yes

By signing this application, you confirm that all information given is accurate to the best of your knowledge, and that any falsified or invalid information may result in your application being rejected, or if hired, any information found false, may result in your dismissal.

You also understand and accept that not all injuries incurred may or may not be covered by Hex. Towing is a very dangerous job, and, if, upon investigation of an incident that causes personal injury, evidence is recovered that proves lack of equipment maintinance, operator error, or the like, you may not be entitled to compensation.

Signature:C.Saavel

Signed on (DD/MM/YYYY): 14.01.2014

(( OOC ))
What is your timezone/GMT? (UTC +02.00)
Do you understand that if, you are found guilty of not obeying faction or server rules, you may be kicked from the faction,or jailed/warned/kicked/banned from the server? Yes
Ever got jailed/warned/banned? If yes, for what reason? Yes 2 times One was Provoking 180 minutes.. And second one was Bad Rp 30 minutes

Last edited by a moderator:

trf2008

Dear Christine Saavel,

I am sorry to inform you that your application for Hex has been denied. Thank you for your interests, and I apologize.

-Management

sUp5rET.png