sUp5rET.png

How did you get here?

Cali4Life

Donator
Donator
This is like the first server I joined for RP... I was a noob and basically I learned all my RP from dis server. The moments in this server :) Ahhh

DBoy814

I know i'm late on commenting on this thread but anyways anyone who has been here long enough knows of Neversay (Amir) and he's the one that told me about this server. I think at the end of this month is my 2 year anniversary of rping and being at mtarp! :D

MikZeR

Donator
Donator
I played a lot of SA-MP, then I decided to try out MTA, but thought there were no roleplay communities, so I went ahead and Google'd it and ended up on MTA:RP, wuhuu :D

Ronny

Banned User
I was looking for RP servers around because i was in the mood of RPing, i checked a few RP servers, but the community was cocky as always, so i ended up here.

Vestra

Welp. My friends and I started a server a while back, and people kept saying it was worse the MTA:RP, i was like "What?" so I came and checked it out, and here I am!

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Well, back in the day when there was really only One option.. I played VG, I had my fair share of "Hes a noob" jails just like everyone else. But i never managed to get warned, which played in my favor.
After about 1 1/2 years playing there i was finally accepted in to the Admin team, and loved by everyone. Everyone except the owner.. Who removed me from admin for "Goofing off too much" Even tho i had twice the reports in one month as all the other trials beside me..
I lost interest in the game after that, due to knowing I could never really achieve anything there, after the owner completely disregarded anything I had to say, or any points I had to prove.

I went with a few people from that community (HarshalDev, Dazza, ThaCoinz) and we made *****. ***** was a great idea, but just went in the wrong direction. It was a learning process for me, to see what we did wrong, and correct that. HarshalDev and I split paths at that point, He made a new server called ******* which has long failed, and I made MTA Roleplay. Here we stand today. :)

CutiePie

I have been on other servers before , Some people advertised about here but i didnt mind , Lately the servers i was playing got down , I kept searching Roleplay on the server list , Trying to find a popular and amazing one , Which got me to here

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Well, back in the day when there was really only One option.. I played VG, I had my fair share of "Hes a noob" jails just like everyone else. But i never managed to get warned, which played in my favor.
After about 1 1/2 years playing there i was finally accepted in to the Admin team, and loved by everyone. Everyone except the owner.. Who removed me from admin for "Goofing off too much" Even tho i had twice the reports in one month as all the other trials beside me..
I lost interest in the game after that, due to knowing I could never really achieve anything there, after the owner completely disregarded anything I had to say, or any points I had to prove.

I went with a few people from that community (HarshalDev, Dazza, ThaCoinz) and we made *****. ***** was a great idea, but just went in the wrong direction. It was a learning process for me, to see what we did wrong, and correct that. HarshalDev and I split paths at that point, He made a new server called ******* which has long failed, and I made MTA Roleplay. Here we stand today. :)

I got here cause I follow this nigger everywhere he goes.

Driga

<b><span style="color:#C41414;"t>Veteran</b><br />
Donator
I always was searching for a realistic game where you could just live a life you choose to and do whatever you please to, but I couldn't find a good one. So.. then my friend intoduced me into MTA. I was eager to start playing and test it out but my PC couldn't even run San Andreas.. I was collecting money to buy a new PC and I finnaly did. So on the 2013-07-28, I logged onto the server for the first time and made my first character.

DrJoseEvil

Donator
Before I came to MTA I played dozens of Garry's Mod Servers, where I would stay at each for a long period time A.K.A till it closed or I decided I wanted to try another. I only favoured serious RP servers like Clockword or Nutcript gamemodes alike, most of the servers I joined I had always gotten to know everyone and usually ended up with some type of staff rank since I'm trustable and smarter then the majority of admins who were 12 year old admins on a typical GMOD server. My friend showed me MTA:RP after having a steam call with him, talking about other types of roleplay games or multiplayer roleplays and I ended up playing it everyday since 2012 (yes, I got no life). I thank my friend for this because without him, I would have never made it where I am today and I'd probably still be hopping servers on GMOD.

Luka

I was playing SAMP with NamE back in 2010, mostly Destruction Derby servers, and I was really interested in how to make a map so some guy told me that the easiest way to map was on MTA Map Editor, so I installed MTA and noticed its a whole new GTA:SA Multiplayer Network. Soon enough I joined my first server which was DD, and holy shit the difference, I was amazed. Anyway, I played DD for a long time, joined a community called DDAS, and then played DM till 2012, where NamE and I were curious of what "Roleplay" means so we went on a server called "Sunrise" or something like that. We were noobs but it was fun, until the server shut down, and we were called to its ally server but we werent really interested. After trying few servers we found "MTA Roleplay" and thought "wow this server has no original name, maybe its from MTA developers" so we joined and were disappointed, but we played for like a month and got bored due to jails so we went back to DDAS community. After a year we wanted to RP again and we couldnt find your server until some guy told us, so we came to the server and forgot our accounts, gg. We made new ones, and there our journey began.

GamingBox

[b] Staff? Idk even anymore [/b]
How I got here.

DIS IS MY STORY.

I had a friend who showed me a thing called Multi Thief Auto (MTA). We played alot of server. DM,Racing and much more. After a year or so, I just remembered about this thing called MTA. I wanted to do shit, found dis server and started to play it (Joined in November 2015). And now I'm one of best admins around :D

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
I was decided to download MTA as I had GTA:SA already. Played on some DM servers and some racing, I got bored really fast. Tried some RP servers, this suited the best for me. Registered and still here, I had played like 20 hours of RP before joining :D

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
I played MTA since 2010, I was a cool kid, I usually played on DDC (Drunk Driver's Club) Original Server (it's closed now, no advertisements) and I usually try out new servers, I basically entered MTA:RP back in 2012/2013, But I saw that the Download was big (I never played servers with big downloads), At some point I saw like 70-80 players playing I was like "This server seems cool", I decided to leave it to download and order McDonalds, As usual my Food was late, but the server didn't take much time to download and here I am, still waiting for my order.

sUp5rET.png