sUp5rET.png

How good of a gaming PC is this?

A

Audi

Well. It has windows 8, and I have a windows 8 on one of my computers, this willy prolly run it good enough. So IDK, ask someone else besides me. I'm not the best with computers, and all. But I WOULD LOVE to have you not lag, if you lag :D lol.

Braunson

The real MVP
This should run MTA just fine. The only thin I would look for is a core i7 processed instead of the 5 but other then that it's not nearly as bad as some ppl(Diego) :)

E

eLst

Don't get a laptop unless you NEED the mobility, you get alot more with a desktop.

pickens

My laptop is a G74S it is a great gaming laptop spent around 1300 dollars on it and i have intel 1.7 and a nvidia geforce STX 560M 3GB graphics card

E

eLst

My laptop is a G74S it is a great gaming laptop spent around 1300 dollars on it and i have intel 1.7 and a nvidia geforce STX 560M 3GB graphics card

If you spent 1.3k on a desktop you'd get an i7 2700k, 16gb ram, gtx 570.

MikZeR

Donator
Donator
Should be more than enough for MTA since that doesn't really require a lot, so :D - other than that, I've always been very satisfied with Acer myself, I think they manufacture some good computers, my desktop PC has lasted for 2- almost 3 years now and I still don't complain. :)

A

Audi

I just looked at this again, and I just noticed, that I had rented a computer JUST like this. I don't think it was a windows 8 though... I lagged ONCE., And then I never lagged again. Its a fast computer.. And I loved it. I recommend it. Acer is a nice computer.

Goooood luck on what ever computer you get.

Camega

Donator
Donator
The graphics card is going to let you down if you try and play any modern games. It should run MTA without a problem but you'll be completely locked out of some modern games.

The processor is below standard, but not to the extent of the graphics card. You'll be able to run most things but for more complex tasks it may struggle, such as rendering or modern games.

Other than that, the laptop is fine. It's cheap and well priced, a good option if you're looking for a mobile option, but I'm afraid this laptop may easily be outdated within a year.

I've built a few computers in the past for friends and family, if you want any advice on picking out a good deal, let me know, I'd be glad to help.

sUp5rET.png