sUp5rET.png

I have an idea (Matthew_Scofield)

sezerxx

I thogh why PD are not doing ruitine traffic control ? I mean not only pullover.You know, routine controls.Like IRL.You ask license and registration, then you check the name from MDC.If he/she is wanted, you ask him/her to step out or chasing. If it can be done, it can be like this:place 5 or 6 cones to yellow line of road.Block the road with cruiser so wanted people can't escape.If they are clean, open the roaf for them. In Turkey and some countries, it works like that

Jaketsui

Donator
Donator
+1 They do that in Finland too. But mostly so people wont drive drunk.. Would add alot more RP to cops..

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
We can -only- do DUI checks, and it's illegal to ask for their licenses or any type of identification. The only time you can is if you have reason to believe he/she is drunk driving, then you can have them step out of the vehicle. Normal check points, so called military check points IRL, aren't legal and if tried IRL here, would result in the firing and possible jail time for the supervisor in charge.

Chase

+1 They do that in Finland too. But mostly so people wont drive drunk.. Would add alot more RP to cops..

We're not in Finland. We have drinking and driving here, too.

We can -only- do DUI checks, and it's illegal to ask for their licenses or any type of identification. The only time you can is if you have reason to believe he/she is drunk driving, then you can have them step out of the vehicle. Normal check points, so called military check points IRL, aren't legal and if tried IRL here, would result in the firing and possible jail time for the supervisor in charge.

America is just great.

giphy.gif

jamespond007

Donator
Donator

So why don't the server owner declare on a presedent/high up law maker make a new law allowing such things? Job done and more RP

I know we base laws on america but we are still in our own world where any laws could be passed as extras, as long as they publicised some place it shouldn't matter

masterchief

So why don't the server owner declare on a presedent/high up law maker make a new law allowing such things? Job done and more RP

I know we base laws on america but we are still in our own world where any laws could be passed as extras, as long as they publicised some place it shouldn't matter
Your right

Chase

PD factions already make laws out of their foot long assholes, bleeding. In America it is legal for passengers in the rear seats (not the passenger seat or the driver's) to not wear a seatbelt over the age of 15.

Yet, somehow all passengers must wear a seatbelt IG. We're obviously under a "police faction" ruling and we have no say in the matter unless we're of their HC. Which is just fucking gay.

sUp5rET.png