sUp5rET.png

I want LSIA back..

jakim

I used to be employee at LSIA and would like to have it running back again...offering some different services and being managed by someone who enjoys it (me).. Since it's down,i don't mind putting some IG money into it,i just want to give some people a chance of doing different RP instead of being always running away from cops and shooting everyone on sight.

If it fails again,it's my money that goes down and i won't botter anyone again with this. May the people in charge contact me via PM or In game at #344161.

See you soon!

AaronM

<b><span style="color:#21c821;"t>Top Donator</b><b
Donator
Sounds like a good idea.

The server is full of Cops & Robbers at the moment and to actually get some different Roleplay Situations into the community would be a fabulous idea.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

GamingBox

[b] Staff? Idk even anymore [/b]
Big Fat Green +1, we should get LSIA back, as everyone is just making a PD alt and Illegal alt, in the end, everyone wants something new (Not saying about people who hates to roleplay), so yeah +1

hopzzz

<b><span style="background: url(https://goo.gl/2cr
Yeah, but only if Alexgils or Penguin is leading it.

AmrSayed

A big fat +1 on that,Was a captain back in the day,would really like if its back. ( yes I put everything I could in the +1 )

hopzzz

<b><span style="background: url(https://goo.gl/2cr
Well, the problem is Alexgils is inactive a little due to IRL reasons, and no one knows anything about pengiun

And thats why it is closed, since no-one knows how to lead it properly.

Bunny

MTA:RP Forum Legend
LSIA is all about passive roleplay, if someone who is deemed to be quite experienced in that aspect they could lead it. You don't even have to know much about airports, most passive roleplayers usually google their roleplay to get a better understanding anyway.

DrJoseEvil

Donator
LSIA is all about passive roleplay, if someone who is deemed to be quite experienced in that aspect they could lead it. You don't even have to know much about airports, most passive roleplayers usually google their roleplay to get a better understanding anyway.

Shit, you exposed my method of roleplay

DrJoseEvil

Donator
I remember back when Sojka lead LSIA, I was the Head Security/TSA Agent
BHQxH.gif

crazygirl

+1 I guess faction would be active since GamingBox is right I guess, and there are people who likes to fly :D (hope not the only one) xD

sUp5rET.png