sUp5rET.png

in game problems / bugs

t.bon3

alright, so, first off - the bicycles. my char is really needing one, so please get the bike shop fixed asap (thanks in advance.)

yellow markers on the map - i have no idea what these markers are, at first i thought it was a glitch. asked an admin and he said he did not know either. they are VERY confusing with the job markers, and during regular jobs i often go half way across the map to a yellow marker, turning out that it was not my job marker. please change the color of the marker to red, or change the job markers to red. thanks.

jobs - so my pizza delivery job is bugged. i hop on the bike, and eventually arrive at my marker (when i manage to find it apart from every other yellow marker [problem seen above]), the marker is not there. it shows up on the map, but i can not drive into it or collect my pay from it. seeing as i have no way of performing criminal activity (yet) and need some serious cash for my investments, this makes it very difficult to earn money. please fix this. thanks.

i suppose thats about it. this os a GREAT server, only one on MTA worth playing on in my opinion. but lots of bugs make it very difficult and annoying to play on.

P.S. please bring back the license in inventory. i cant seem to remember the show license command, as i very rarely use it, but still need it occasionally.

alright, so, first off - the bicycles. my char is really needing one, so please get the bike shop fixed asap (thanks in advance.)
The bikeshop is not bugged in general, it's simply the lack of new players to /park their bikes. Yet no one seems to understand and I vote to actually remove that shop altogether.

yellow markers on the map - i have no idea what these markers are, at first i thought it was a glitch. asked an admin and he said he did not know either. they are VERY confusing with the job markers, and during regular jobs i often go half way across the map to a yellow marker, turning out that it was not my job marker. please change the color of the marker to red, or change the job markers to red. thanks.

The markers on the map are not from the job, but are repo markers. Everyone can see them, just ignore them

jobs - so my pizza delivery job is bugged. i hop on the bike, and eventually arrive at my marker (when i manage to find it apart from every other yellow marker [problem seen above]), the marker is not there. it shows up on the map, but i can not drive into it or collect my pay from it. seeing as i have no way of performing criminal activity (yet) and need some serious cash for my investments, this makes it very difficult to earn money. please fix this. thanks.
Might be a bug, as Sarah said, refer that to the Bugtracker

i suppose thats about it. this os a GREAT server, only one on MTA worth playing on in my opinion. but lots of bugs make it very difficult and annoying to play on.
Define "lots of bugs". I only have found 1 possible bug

P.S. please bring back the license in inventory. i cant seem to remember the show license command, as i very rarely use it, but still need it occasionally.

We had it once, but it's just useless, even if you delete it, you still have the license. btw the command is /showlicenses

SarahLore

Also to point out, there's not much use to me saying "This is bugged". I need details, How is it bugged? What did you do to find out it was bugged etc? I need some way to reproduce the issue to find the issue to fix it.

F.B.I97

Hello, all what I have is a single bug that doesn't want to leave me alone. It happens to me a lot and I've asked many admins to help but unfortunately they weren't able to do so. The bug occurs: 1. When I enter a vehicle and change radio stations,some stations work and some stations crash my MTA. 2. If vehicle passes by me while its radio is turned on my MTA crashes. 3. If i enter any club that has music turned on my MTA crashes and when I try to log in again the game opens and waits for 3 seconds then crashes again as long as there is radio beside me. I tried re-installing GTA and re-installing MTA. I also tried different laptops and it did the same. I'm sure it's something from the server's radio so please can you help me with that.

Thanks.

Hello, all what I have is a single bug that doesn't want to leave me alone. It happens to me a lot and I've asked many admins to help but unfortunately they weren't able to do so. The bug occurs: 1. When I enter a vehicle and change radio stations,some stations work and some stations crash my MTA. 2. If vehicle passes by me while its radio is turned on my MTA crashes. 3. If i enter any club that has music turned on my MTA crashes and when I try to log in again the game opens and waits for 3 seconds then crashes again as long as there is radio beside me. I tried re-installing GTA and re-installing MTA. I also tried different laptops and it did the same. I'm sure it's something from the server's radio so please can you help me with that.

Thanks.

As you can read above, you can make a bug report on the bugtracker

SarahLore

Thanks.

Pretty much as Mittell said, pop it on the bug tracker.

Though as far as it seems, this is a client issue with your computer / internet / game itself, over being a server issue / script issue. When making a post on Mantis, please be as descriptive as possible so I know exactly what stations you're using, how you're switching to them, cars you're in, etcetc. If I can re-produce your issue I can fix it, otherwise there's not much I can do.

sUp5rET.png