sUp5rET.png

Iron Price

joker50000

Okay, I recently got my miners license and I am also a worker at Solarin Factory. So my question is that whether do iron prices at the factory ever actually change? I sold my iron for 50 dollars when the factory had absolutely no materials left. Is that the maximum price of iron? Does the iron price increase with more demands in the factory?

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Prices of everything fluctuates depending on the economy and how actively people are working in those jobs. So if you keep selling, I'd assume you'd slowly get less if there's a lot already. Not too sure about that.

joker50000

Then I am guessing $50 is max? Because I have only supplied once so far that too when the factory was out of metal. Does 50 seem too low to anyone else? Realistically speaking I have no idea how much it should cost.

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
$50 unit price is the highest available price for metal. $20 is the lowest. It's at a $50 unit price now due to low amount of metals in stock.

joker50000

$50 unit price is the highest available price for metal. $20 is the lowest. It's at a $50 unit price now due to low amount of metals in stock.

Thanks for the confirmation. Wish it was higher than 50 cuz the demand always seems high.. or perhaps I'm just being greedy :p

sUp5rET.png