sUp5rET.png

It seems to me the mafia on here lack operation skills?

ArandaKerr

All the Dinapolis don't do anything but hang out at Idlewood Gas, and they're called a mafia? How come I've never seen a kidnap case with them or anything? Why is this, I mean... I know that they have to do a lot of passive rp but their a mafia...they shouldn't even really be seen at public places like IGS.
Do you mafias even know how to run a mafia? I see these mafias aren't as rich as the ones irl aren't they suppose to be at the top of the chain at making money?

ArandaKerr

What does Dinapoli even specialize in? I've never seen them run a business before...I'm just saying we need more rp from the mafias...

Last edited by a moderator:

toshiba

Banned User
Donator
I'd like to start a Mafia, but I just don't have the motivation for the process of starting unofficial then eventually turning it into an official faction, when making it official isn't always promised.

ArandaKerr

I'd like to start a Mafia, but I just don't have the motivation for the process of starting unofficial then eventually turning it into an official faction, when making it official isn't always promised.
Who cares if something is official or not why would it matter? that stuff is a ooc distraction just ignore it and rp
I personally think that leos and legal factions outnumber illegal factions way too much nowadays...

Also you don't really need a guide for mafia rp....Mafias are made to make money and mainly money if they can do that then they are already successful...
All mafias should just focus on ways on making money ex:
Kidnap, etcs etcs - yeah...the main thing with mafias is they are just organizations that have money in their minds...

ArandaKerr

Since you are interested in making a mafia lets make a mafia together yeah?
Well I'll go back to this thread but I'm going to sleep...ermm if you want to start a mafia with me contact me and maybe we can do it? It doesn't have to official...but I think if we start one it's good for the server cuz it seems to me that none of the mafias on here are feared or something like they are unpopular...dunno' but I feel a bit motivated to start one...we need a mafia that is to be feared by the people and have people worried when they walk in the alleyways right now I don't feel any of that...but idk i have never run a mafia before but i'm sure it wouldn't be hurt to give it a try! ;]

Sosa

Donator
Donator
Dinapolis have been involved in several kidnappings in the past few days. Just because you see them at IGS a lot, doesn't mean they aren't RP'ing anything.
These kidnappings have also included cops.

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
HOW FUCKING FUNNY IS THIS?

When a maffia starts to kil people -> QQ

When a maffia starts to blow up stuff > QQ

When a maffia just hangs around -> QQ??

WTF is it with you guys, seems to Always have QQ on weird stuff.

Like a maffia does other things yes, but this game doesn't support the maffia to do one thing because there is just a lack of activity in most things.

Passive RP is important, you can't rob/kill every day. And a maffia CAN be in public, since you DON'T know it's a maffia.

I've got a mob char to, hanging around at IGS all the time reasson: Shit happens there.

kthnxby

Y02R

HOW FUCKING FUNNY IS THIS?

When a maffia starts to kil people -> QQ

When a maffia starts to blow up stuff > QQ

When a maffia just hangs around -> QQ??

WTF is it with you guys, seems to Always have QQ on weird stuff.

Like a maffia does other things yes, but this game doesn't support the maffia to do one thing because there is just a lack of activity in most things.

Passive RP is important, you can't rob/kill every day. And a maffia CAN be in public, since you DON'T know it's a maffia.

I've got a mob char to, hanging around at IGS all the time reasson: Shit happens there.

kthnxby

Aaaameeen!

DBoy814

That entire thread is stupid. You wouldn't even know the dinapolis ic so you wouldn't be able to know if they sit at igs all day. If the characters didn't have a name over their head you wouldn't have even know the dinapolis where at igs. And the dinapolis are rich af I don't know who told you they weren't!!!

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
I'd appreciate some more realism, I know you're active and such but yeah... You seem to shoot a cop every time you get pulled over, that or throw them into a vehicle and torture them for a few hours with no real.... reason... ._.

toshiba

Banned User
Donator
Mafia's aren't just about making money.. They're after it all, after the power, respect, fear, and fame. To be a Mafia, you don't have to go around killing everyone you see. Try selling things such as drugs, guns, ect, to earn respect, not just from your peers but other gangs in the server, such as gangsters. You want to be dominate and run everything from business's all the way to drugs. Instead of just focusing on the illegal aspects of the mafia, try building a legal reputation as well. Go out, buy a business, make business partners... Try to run things without violence if you can, but if someone comes across your path, and try's to overpower you, of course, do what needs to be done.

Kenpachi7

Donator
Donator
It's usually just low ranking members that hang around IGS, and several of the Dinapolis are millionaires, but the only shit we ever do is kidnap and shoot at cops, I don't think any of us can make drugs, we hoard all our guns, and like half of our members can't RP for shit because Ben lets pretty much anyone in, and there's probably 3 or 4 cops or rival gang members in our ranks. Non official gangs with like 3-10 members extort and fuck with our members all the time, other gangs laugh at us. Dinapolis are a white street gang trying to be mobsters pretty much

Semih

Donator
Donator
Aranda your all wrong, couple of days ago we fought with cops, i killed chief of police and a couple of swat, and I did 12948127478124 kidnappps with my pals and we have 27 members, all works their asses of, so u better think twice before comment, we hangout in IGS to select our targets.

sUp5rET.png