Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Tyrone_Jenkins

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

illestiraqi

Donator
Donator
I think that we can be proud of this team.
I am but here's the thing, voting on an admin can do a bad thing because other admins wont be feeling well and this just isn't the way to do it, along with the things I've heard that an admin leaked to me. :L

TurtleLove

I am but here's the thing, voting on an admin can do a bad thing because other admins wont be feeling well and this just isn't the way to do it, along with the things I've heard that an admin leaked to me. :L

Being in this list means that you are a good admin in the first place. As you made it to Super admin + ;)

illestiraqi

Donator
Donator
Being in this list means that you are a good admin in the first place. As you made it to Super admin + ;)
You can't just say Super+, Idk why your thinking Super+ Just because it's called Super or what but no, your wrong.... some admins, make applications writing down they want to help the communtiy etc and dont actually do allot of crap when they're only trial but you see out there, theres about 50+ other people out there who's experienced an amazing life of administration and everyone thinks an application is what it really is, it's actually about the training/work then see if acception and deny but over all what I'm trying to say is that you can't just vote for an admin.

JohnC

Donator
Donator
You can't just say Super+, Idk why your thinking Super+ Just because it's called Super or what but no, your wrong.... some admins, make applications writing down they want to help the communtiy etc and dont actually do allot of crap when they're only trial but you see out there, theres about 50+ other people out there who's experienced an amazing life of administration and everyone thinks an application is what it really is, it's actually about the training/work then see if acception and deny but over all what I'm trying to say is that you can't just vote for an admin.

Listen illestiraqi, This is just a way (which we have been doing for a long time now) to get admins to work hard, to earn a title as "Admin of the Month". If you feel a admin isn't meeting your expectations, this is most defiantly not the thread to express that. Please take it to the ticket center, Then it can be handled Internally.

I think there should also be a Trial Admin - Admin Admin of the month :D

Well makes us trial admins feel more proud of ourselves but compared to da super, we haven't done too much. Or lets have admin of the month per ranks (one for trial, one for super, one for lead etc.). xD

DubstepxR

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Delicious, Jockeyyz, Bunny, Weelawn and all the others that voted for me <3

*Slides in Penguins name*

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator

The hell did you just say? This isn't real life dawg, you can edit and proof read so it doesn't look like you just huffed and puffed everything out.

Chase

The hell did you just say? This isn't real life dawg, you can edit and proof read so it doesn't look like you just huffed and puffed everything out.

I think he means, some admins actually deserve the opportunity, and we shouldn't vote for admins. Although, democracy is ideal. Voting for public figures is important. Though, admins are more cops. Some are dirty, some are not.

Chase

2x.

tumblr_mzq0uxPv621ql5yr7o1_400.gif

sUp5rET.png