Driver III
Mechanic I
Mechanic II
Mechanic III
BodyGuard I
BodyGuard II
BodyGuard III
Best Seller (GOLD RANK!)

The location is somewhere ate the docks (maybe the loctaion wilkl be changed)
There will be 3 tings: WareHouse (car storige), Office (at ware house for money and papers), Office IGS (For request and more)
This will be alot of money and i will be happy if you give me some money! (IDK but price will be 200 grand for all)
I also going to create a website where u can ask for a car or job!

PLEASE read the rules below:

- Respect me (BETTER DO!)
- Respect the people (NO Respect = KICK)
- DONT abuse faction cars (Result is kick)
- DONT ask for higher wage (SUSPEND)
- DONT Steal a car! ( I will all the cops and directly crush you car + Fire You)
- Never try to rob and/ or kill me (There will be people over the place and body gueards in evey room RPly)
- Never Tow cars WITHOUT My permissions.

More rules coming soon...

i hope this can be a good faction.

Xanderlee2000

RULES UPDATE!

- The Customer has the rights to say someting!
- DONT Insult me!
- if the customer gave you the ''cash'' for the car and drives away, give me the money (If u dont do, you will be fired and i call the cops for stealing)
- ALWAYS RP give the customer the keys and papers... I will be watching you some times!
- When a customer calls and i dont pickup (UR phone will be in advert to!), he/ she can call you, you pickup and call me what he/she wants!

(This will also sell carparts! reaching the max of 1,500!)

Deli

This should and never be a faction.. It is just a car salesman.. This should be located in Multi-Theft Auto> IC > Advertising.

Xanderlee2000

This should and never be a faction.. It is just a car salesman.. This should be located in Multi-Theft Auto> IC > Advertising.

Its a Buisness! but i need the faction sys... my memory is kinda shit so when somebody takes a job... i forget it sometimes... thats why i ask fro ''this'' i want a faction!

buckeyesdb

<br /><b><span style="color:#129FB5;"t>MTA Mapping
Donator
Please... its just a CAR shop! Now please.. ur fucking my fantasy! I want the faction so much...

You can just donate for one and own it. When you earn it you don't own it and if you have poor RP, the faction just gets deleted. I've donated for 3 factions. Its easier, just do that.

EDIT: Just because you buy it though doesn't mean it still can't be shutdown. Admins are much more lenient if you support the server by donating for the faction.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xanderlee2000

You can just donate for one and own it.

EDIT: Just because you buy it though doesn't mean it still can't be shutdown. Admins are much more lenient if you support the server by donating for the faction.

Then i need a SMS system for donating! i can only donate with my phone....

Deli

You can just donate for one and own it. When you earn it you don't own it and if you have poor RP, the faction just gets deleted. I've donated for 3 factions. Its easier, just do that.

Not all of us are rich, you know..

Xanderlee2000

This is a mother fucking cheap car shop! reacing the price of 1 million! for mustang: 700 grand, Infernus: 600 grand, Ferarri: 900 Grand! Nice hu? no? THE GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MichaelNL

Donator
Donator
Are you that Jennifer that drives a blue clover IC? If yes, -1 You don't even know to RP properly. Running away while having a gun at your face, screaming in OOC: I dont have time for this!! Then lying to an admin that you have to go.

Xanderlee2000

Are you that Jennifer that drives a blue clover IC? If yes, -1 You don't even know to RP properly. Running away while having a gun at your face, screaming in OOC: I dont have time for this!! Then lying to an admin that you have to go.

LISTEN FOR THE MOTHER FUCKING LAST TIME!: I know how to RP! I just had no time to get CK'ed! this is a new alt! STFU! An i just want to give every body a cheap car... + Free car at grabd opening if u accept this! (maybe a for mustang or a ferrari!)

sUp5rET.png