sUp5rET.png

Jockeyzz and Luka - Reincarnation of MTA:RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend

As you recently noticed, Jockeyzz is back. First off, I'd like to clear out what happened between us two: Half a year ago I was MTA:RP Developer, not the best one but I was trying, actively. Soon enough Jockeyzz approached me (we were good friends back then) and we stared having long skype conversations, driving around and having fun on the server etcetera (no homo). One day we went onto his dev server and scripted all day long, made few awesome scripts and backdoors out of fun. Few people found out about those backdoors I made and begged me to put them on the MTA:RP server but I denied as it's just wrong, but I didn't tell on them as they were my friends. Anyway, after few weeks I was getting pushed by all sides, from the head administration to players bothering me about scripts, which eventually made me lose motivation as no one was by my side and no one was appreciating my work. And then the shit started happening, something I'm not proud of and that made me walk away in shade. Backdoors and trolling, first and the last time I did it, and I don't want to talk about it, ever. That's when I started fighting with Jockeyzz, which eventually got us apart and we stopped talking. *Fast forward to today* Few weeks ago Jockeyzz sent me a message saying he wants us to be friends again, and we made a truce.

Rx4XNwq.png

Few days ago Jockeyzz and I had a long conversation over Skype (~5 hours) about how he can't stand the horrible state on MTA:RP and has this need of scripting, and combining these two can mean a potential fix for MTA:RP playerbase. We made this plan of what to do and how to do it, and honestly I've never been so motivated for scripting in my life. Jockeyzz is not bad guys, get that in your head already. Sure, he trolled many times, but did he in any way harm the community? Just remember when he was lead admin back in 2013, did he troll then? No, he was one of the best and most active admins around, I adored him. What harm can he possibly do to MTA:RP now? It's dying, and no one is doing crap about it. Give him a chance, and I, I promise you that we'll make MTA:RP as good as it once was.

Jockeyzz made these cool scripts in only 2 days, and he has many unique ideas for scripts that are useful and advanced. With him we'll clearly get new features very often, and with my help it'll get even more advanced and unique.

Having someone by your side is unimaginable, it gives you a huge motivation and the will to do things that you didn't even know you can do. I wanted that with Kdog, I literally begged him to join me in scripting just so we make MTA:RP more advanced and better, but he tends to change his mind too much and it just didn't work out. If we get Jockeyzz unbanned and let him script, I promise the whole community that we'll make things MTA:RP has never yet seen. Just give us a chance, that's all I ask.

If you still don't believe me that Jockeyzz is not a troll, will it change your mind if I tell you that he got engaged? :rolleyes:

#UnbanJockeyzz2k16
#Luka&Jockeyzz4Developers

Last edited by a moderator:

derbi

<i><b><span style="color:#0077FF;"t>Estonian<br />
Donator
Let be honest. Who the fuck haven't troll in MTA:RP?IF you are saying you are not then its 100% lie. I have been playing with jockeyzz kinda a lot when he played with digi and rin :D it was fun times. Im already waiting new updates. Keep it up guys!

Lesley

2012 *******
Donator
Honestly, no offense, but I find it ironically for someone to place backdoors, and expect a server to run better. Then after being banned, claim the server is doing shit (which is kinda true) and apply for an unban cuz u could make it better.

Got sone trust issues on this one, but who am I to care, my opinion doesnt matter anyway. Up to Higher admins and ello.

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Honestly, no offense, but I find it ironically for someone to place backdoors, and expect a server to run better. Then after being banned, claim the server is doing shit (which is kinda true) and apply for an unban cuz u could make it better.

Got sone trust issues on this one, but who am I to care, my opinion doesnt matter anyway. Up to Higher admins and ello.

I never placed any backdoors though.

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend

I placed backdoors, and removed them, told Ello every one I've made and that's it. If you'd rather like the server to stay as it is right now, sure, but don't cry later about how the scripts are stale, economy is shit and staff is not doing shit. We're offering help, all we expect is a simple yes or no. Also, I'm not sure who you're talking about here, because Jockeyzz never implemented a backdoor and I'm not currently banned.

derbi

<i><b><span style="color:#0077FF;"t>Estonian<br />
Donator
#UnbanJockeyzz2k16 We need UPDATES LIKE IN OLD TIMES!

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
I would like to add something.
I have only promised to script for MTA:RP once before. So let me explain.
I was given Trial Admin. I did not have sufficient privileges to do anything.
Scripting is a real job, this is volunteer work, and you obviously expect something back if you spend hours doing volunteer work.

Okay. So why didn't I script anything last time?
So, I talked to eLst about making a derby system.

Chat from eLst:
hows my derby going

Another chat:
[29.11.2015 13:53:21] eLst //: oi cunt head
[29.11.2015 13:53:24] eLst //: wheres my scripts at
[29.11.2015 19:41:30] Hansern: I've been busy man

You see something? "MY" Scripts.
Who wants to do volunteer work, get pushed down, credits stolen, and still be lower ranked than the person who isn't doing anything?

That's why I simply went inactive until I was removed. I did not abuse as admin. I did not troll as admin. I didn't do anything wrong.

When someone is given head admin to be the scripter, he doesn't make anything, nothing new comes. Then yes, I actually expect that I will get the same treatment when I am actually doing something, and actually spending a lot of time.

These two days, I have made the scripts as you can see in my thread. That's in two days.
With me as developer, there will be new stuff weekly, at least multiple times a month. There will be new things to do, reasons to be active.
I don't find any games other than MTA and GTA 5 enjoyable anymore, so really my gaming time will be used on scripting.
The server is currently dying. You can take the risk, and let me help.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Scripts won't make economy better we all know that unless you script something economy directed I.E. the stock market crashes or some bullshit lol

I am trying everything in my power to help Overload fix the server from the far backend, behind the scripts. I will not give any details away just yet but there are some ideas fluttering around that is sure to help us. MTA:RP has been up for four years and we sure as hell are NOT going to let it crash before its fifth, nor sixth without giving it everything possible. What is going to happen will change a lot of things, directly or indirectly it WILL be a COMMUNITY once again. I promise you, and everyone else this.

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Scripts won't make economy better we all know that unless you script something economy directed I.E. the stock market crashes or some bullshit lol

I am trying everything in my power to help Overload fix the server from the far backend, behind the scripts. I will not give any details away just yet but there are some ideas fluttering around that is sure to help us. MTA:RP has been up for four years and we sure as hell are NOT going to let it crash before its fifth, nor sixth without giving it everything possible. What is going to happen will change a lot of things, directly or indirectly it WILL be a COMMUNITY once again. I promise you, and everyone else this.

That's not related to our point.
Our point is that people are inactive because they are bored. They want more new stuff to do. We didn't say anything about the economy in this thread.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
I placed backdoors, and removed them, told Ello every one I've made and that's it. If you'd rather like the server to stay as it is right now, sure, but don't cry later about how the scripts are stale, economy is shit and staff is not doing shit. We're offering help, all we expect is a simple yes or no. Also, I'm not sure who you're talking about here, because Jockeyzz never implemented a backdoor and I'm not currently banned.

Replying to this @Jockeyzz

Dignitize

Banned User
Donator
Sounds awesome, I think with both Luka and Jockeyzz they can make some really cool and unique stuff.

weelawn

<b><span style="color:#DA81F5;"t>Irish Pride!</b><
Donator
He's definitely changed, I even notice it and I haven't spoken to this guy in years...

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png