Donator
New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[ X ] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ X ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ X ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
-

Vehicles:
If a vehicle windows is down, you can press K to unlock it and it will force a /me out.
*Bob Good reaches into to the window and lifts the lock

Pay 'N' Sprays:
When entering a Pay 'N' Sprays you are given a text output of 2 optional commans:
"Welcome to Hex Pay 'N' Spray, what do you need done with your vehicle?"
((/repair Visual or /repair Engine))

Visual will repair your doors, lights, ect. Engine will of course, repair your engine.

Burned down or Seized properties:

When a interior you own is toggled, you can visit the property on your character's UCP page and be faced with two options to have it re-enabled.
Rebuild your home/business: $XXXXXX ((It would be 2/3rds of the interior's price, A.K.A the same amount you get when you /sellproperty and you wait 6 Days to have it rebuilt))
Quick-Build your home/business: 50 vPoints ((You wait 2 days to have it rebuilt))

Server Tour:
The server tour will be a solution to this whole server application and RP School arguement.
So, lets face it. Right now administration finds it very boring and very dreadful to do a RP School for new players and GameMasters aren't a option since they are just basically a restricted admin rank. Some people want a application to help filter who joins the server but right now we are practically wiling to take anyone into the server aslong as they can demonstrate a basic understanding/concept of the server rules.

This is what the server tour will consist of.

90% Screenshots
10% Text

The server tour will basically have camera based angles of locations or just screenshots that played in a slide show type scenario. The content of the server tour will be:
Generic roleplay scenarios

Basic use of commands/how to find a list of CMDs (/helpcmds)

Important Locations

Job Locations

Property/Vehicle Information

Reviving & Help up

Basically, there are versions of this.

If you're knocked out, a player can come and /helpup to bring you back to your feet. This is obviously abusable and people will be punished for abusing this command, just like any other command. If you're beaten to your feet in a brawl or hit by a car (at a not-so-life-threatening-speed) you can be helped up by another player but if you're stabbed a bunch of times or shot to the auto-knockout stage you must wait for medical response or if someone is dragging you rply.

/revive, if you die by fall damage, vehicle rams or bleeding out a administrator can revive you under 3 circumstance:
You were deathmatched.
You died by a bug.
You are being resurrected by a paramedic, realistically(shock paddles/defibrillator)
Advantages/Benefits

Disadvantages
If any
None of these have any disadvantages, except the revive/help up cmd but obviously like I said, anyone can be punished for abusing these commands.

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[ X ] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
- Get a community vote

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
- New rp standards
better player base
less confused players
interesting scenarios.

Additional information:
- Think about how much more benefits rather then disadvantages there are.

Last edited by a moderator:

CanadianBacon

<strong><b><span style="color:#9E00BD;">$$$<b>
I believe this is a need for the community, especially the revive commands, those will help a lot, and possibly completely get rid of refunds.

AaronM

<b><span style="color:#21c821;"t>Top Donator</b><b
Donator
+1

but...
Vehicles:
If a vehicle windows is down, you can press K to unlock it and it will force a /me out.
*Bob Good reaches into to the window and lifts the lock

How do you lock windows? Only thing I can think of is when you click a button so kids can't lower the back windows? confused on that one. You just mean replacing the /togwindow thingy?

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
+1

but...

How do you lock windows? Only thing I can think of is when you click a button so kids can't lower the back windows? confused on that one. You just mean replacing the /togwindow thingy?

He means it like, if a random vehicle window is down you can simply come uo to it and unlock it, no matter if you have the key or not

Arttike

If you plan on implementing the Pay n Spray thingy then also add an option to repair both visuals and the engine please, just make the timer for fixing longer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lazzo

I eat children
Donator
For the fixing thing , there should be like /repair all or /repair both

Other than that +1

Bartiex

Yeah boy... Thing is though, RP schools are cool and I would be willing to do RP schools ONLY if I could do it outside the admin lounge. It's fucking boring as a player to be sitting in a closed admin lounge learning shit. They will get bored and leave. Where as if you actually RP with em' outside and teach whilst you RP, you'll achieve more and it won't be boring because you're actually doing something.... NOT SITTING AROUND BORED!

GamingBox

[b] Staff? Idk even anymore [/b]
Yeah boy... Thing is though, RP schools are cool and I would be willing to do RP schools ONLY if I could do it outside the admin lounge. It's fucking boring as a player to be sitting in a closed admin lounge learning shit. They will get bored and leave. Where as if you actually RP with em' outside and teach whilst you RP, you'll achieve more and it won't be boring because you're actually doing something.... NOT SITTING AROUND BORED!

Maybe another dimension? :D

Lesley

2012 *******
Donator
Burned down or Seized properties:

When a interior you own is toggled, you can visit the property on your character's UCP page and be faced with two options to have it re-enabled.
Rebuild your home/business: $XXXXXX ((It would be 2/3rds of the interior's price, A.K.A the same amount you get when you /sellproperty and you wait 6 Days to have it rebuilt))
Quick-Build your home/business: 50 vPoints ((You wait 2 days to have it rebuilt))

Orrrrrrrrrr contact a building corporation to have it fixed in 4 days.

All other things plus juan

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
+1 to most stuff

Just one thing for the /revive.
I don't think its realistic for normal players to be able to revive someone. Id think this would be good if its only locked for admins and LSES.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
+1 to most stuff

Just one thing for the /revive.
I don't think its realistic for normal players to be able to revive someone. Id think this would be good if its only locked for admins and LSES.

You see, the revive is for LSES & Admins only.

/helpup is for normal players who get knocked out due to melee injuries, which you can realistically walk away from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png