sUp5rET.png

Journey Replace in walk-in-vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
After a time of thinking about this, I give it a -1. Current camper is just fine, the only difference between this one and the default one is the fancier look, nothing more. As modelsport said, the camper also contains its own interior, so this is not needed at all currently.

Ryota

Roleplay +
Donator
Hmkay so what's wrong with the current journey?

They claim that mods for this cannot be installed client side, How much bullshit is that? I had a mod on the journey about a month ago which replaced it with the GTA V Journey. Worked fuckin' flawlessly.

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
You don't need a special script for this lol
all you need is a version of the model that has the door part unsolided. Once its not solid, you can jump straight through into the interior of the car, if it has one that is.

Also its a renault, I've been living in america for 12 years now and ive never seen one in usa.

ps, the more mods a player enables the harder it becomes for the game to stream the map, thus making the map load slower depending on their pc, most people here got potatos. So saying "Of course it wouldn't cause lags, we've got around 7 custom vehicles causing 0 lag, I doubt implementing this would suddenly make it laggy." is stupid, having custom vehicles doesn't make a player lag, using them and installing them makes the player lag. So the server could have 30 mods on it and not effect a player but once a player starts installing these mods, his map gets loaded slower and slower depending on their pc.

kazang

<b><span style="color:#800080;"t>MTA:RP VET</b><br
Donator
You don't need a special script for this lol
all you need is a version of the model that has the door part unsolided. Once its not solid, you can jump straight through into the interior of the car, if it has one that is.

That requires a brain Payne, you should know that :c

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
LOL. Ray, we already have that "unsolid doors" version of the camper, what DrJoseEvil wants is a custom mod for it, different looks.

Ok different looks?
Its not going to look much different compared to the current version when you(whoever suggested this) stop using this mod.
its going to be the same thing with the current one, its used for a few weeks, afterwards no one ever uses it.

No point adding something that's already in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png