Name:
Phone:
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip):
Mailing Address (if different):

Two.

The Defendant (the person, business, or public entity being sued) is:
Name: LSPD
Phone: 211
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip): Idlewood by Idlewood Gas.

If more than one Defendant, list next Defendant here:
Name:
Phone:
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip):

Three.
The Plaintiff claims the Defendant owes $300,000

• [*=left]Why does the Defendant owe the Plaintiff money? They owe the money because of a corrupt officer. I was arrested for reckless driving, all I did was drift around the corner. I also asked the Officer for his name, he ignored me and walked out. He refused to tell me his name or badge number, once I was pulled over, I was ordered out of the car. He never even ran me through the MDC. I also requested an HC member or Officer to speak to multiple times, and none came.
    [*=left]When did this happen? (Date): 10/14/2014
    [*=left]How did you calculate the money owed to you? (Do not include the court costs or fees for services.) I used my prior knowledge that I was falsely jailed, and had to wait the penalty in the jail. Also I feel that it should be owed because of the fact he never said his name. I do not want money from this, I want the Officer punished.

Four.
List the evidence you have regarding the claims listed in three.

• Evidence 4.1
    • Detail the items/pictures name - Please contact LSPD for their cruiser footage
    • The actual evidence - Above line.
    • Description of the evidence presented.
  • Evidence List Two There are CCTVs around, so they can show. I can't get the evidence, it has to be requested by you guys to get it.
    • Detail the items/pictures name
    • The actual evidence
    • Description of the evidence presented.

Five.
You must ask the Defendant (in person, in writing, or by phone) to pay you before you sue. Have you done this?

• [*=left][ PUT X ] Yes ---------- X No -- I called their hotline, no one answers, like always.

Six.
I understand that by filing a claim in court, I have no right to appeal this claim.

I declare, under penalty of perjury under San Andreas State law, that the information above and on any attachments to this form is true and correct.

Date: 10-14-2014 Justin Raiders

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Chief Justice,
Bradley Owens,

Case file 015 is hereby acknowledged and opened, laid forth by the Los Santos District Court under the San Andreas Judicial Circuit.

To the plaintiff(s), please notify the defendants of said case and provide proof, in writing, of such notice being supplied. Upon notification of the case to the defendant, trial process may begin ((he must reply to this thread stating he understands the lawsuit is open. If he refuses, state so)).

Also be advised, the court cannot and will not obtain evidence for any party in any suit filed. It is the responsibility of the parties involved to obtain their own evidence and, if proper reasoning not cited, may be subpoenaed.

Regards,
Los Santos District Court.

sUp5rET.png