sUp5rET.png

Let's RP in RC - "The Player's Efforts".

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
So, due to the fact that the RC Move wont be happening soon, I was told we're free to RP wherever we please in the server. To show that a large portion of the player base wants to dedicate themselves to the Red County area and possibly we will be given the chance to move back.

If we can prove that the majority of us are dedicated and we all want to return we have to show that we are instead of just placing forum votes. I say we begin to place ourselves in Red County on our own dime and effort, take up business there and begin to make proof that we can do this, this is going to be a very easy task and it will be very interactive for players. This will help enhance our determination to move back and show to everyone else that this is a serious proposition that will help the server.

The point of the Red County move was to raise our player base when we were getting four players daily.. this move worked and one day it was abruptly decided we go back, not literally but thats how it felt to alot of us. Right now we have the ability to put some effort into this, we need YOU to aid this cause because this going to help the server, so please think hard about what you want and want the community needs. You may feel upset you may lose some stuff but this isn't about items, properties or stats... roleplay is about the development of your character and interaction with other people.

What are the pros on this?
1) We can prove we want to return to RC
2) The small/confined area of RC will allow more interaction between players
3) The area provides new types of RP (factions, businesses, characters, ect)
4) The move will be very easy. Right now we have 5 Admins who can assist this move, this will consist of scripting, vehicles and interiors being moved.
5) We will have a unique setting, out of all the other current RP servers.
6) The player base will rise, guaranteed (That was the point of the move, and it worked)

What are the cons to this?
1) We will have some people complain about properties, but obviously if this is made official refunds can be given out!
2) The oh so hard effort of 2 Day move

Obviously these are just my opinions but I'm happy to list more pros/cons, just contact me

Now I'm going to state that THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL THREAD. This thread is just opinionated and is 100% a attempt to gain support to prove that we want to move back. I'm going to leave this thread locked and I will update it with progress of the support of what I'm going to call "The Player's Efforts" .

What can you do to help this?

1) PM me on forums with some nice screenshots and logs (Screenshots preferred
2) Comment on this thread ( I will occasionaly unlock this thread to allow everyone to freely speak about this.)

I want everyone to remain as professional as they can when it comes to the Red County discussion . I do not want people to go around and spam Overload, or any higher ranked admins because this will make this effort seem very childish.

PM me and I will try to update as much as I can

What should you send me?

1) Things to add to the pros/cons list (Legit things, not "I DNT WANT RC MOV BCZ I WIL LUSE MY SUPR COOL PNTHOUSE!!"
2) Screenshots/Proof of what you are doing in RC.
3) Advertise your businesses

Thank you kindly for reading this.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
The Original Move to RC Thread, https://forums.mtarp.co/showthread.php?t=15370&highlight=Move+County

The Move BACK to LS thread, https://forums.mtarp.co/showthread.php?t=16202&highlight=Move+County

The FAILED move BACK TO RED COUNTY thread: https://forums.mtarp.co/showthread.php?t=17070&highlight=Move+County

Why keep trying ideas that already failed once? The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result..

Testimony's from previous move threads:
I feel as a active player like a year ago to becoming active again I don't have that same feel I did with LS . There so much more possibility for LS and so many more areas for gangs or mafia or legal RP like car selling or selling houses . Sometimes when driving around I see no one or sometimes I see loads of people was no difference then LS. I just feel abit isolated where we are now and i personally think so much more happened in LS . I do think it's something that should be given a month or a couple weeks trial period to see how it goes back in LS
Yes. LS is cool, but since we have such a little playerbase, ...
/\ Proof that we actually didn't have that many more players in RC than now... We actually are currently seeing a rise in playerbase.
... i mean, i hardly see anyone anyways and we are in red county
Yeah because there's nothing to do. So you say you already can barely find people, why not move to LS and maybe have the same issue but with atleast more interiors? Could give more RP.
/\ Not to mention Jockeyzz has added all these new jobs for us to do within LS. Sorta pointless to make him REDO his work again.
I still don't get why people say "you dont see anyone in LS" for me, today, I've seen more people in LS than I've seen in Red County the time we've been there.
/\ This is when the server was BASED in Red County!
-1 to Jose look how much you need drive to meet sb. most of active players voted to move back is Ls. Red county wasnt main place to stay anyway. why you need to be so negative about moving.(i have seen more ppl in LS already than in red county). You guys can see 5 guy in Red county them we just can see them in LS too. In LS we dont have property problems.LS for the win

Funny, Seems like we've already been down this road..

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
The Original Move to RC Thread, https://forums.mtarp.co/showthread.php?t=15370&highlight=Move+County

The Move BACK to LS thread, https://forums.mtarp.co/showthread.php?t=16202&highlight=Move+County

The FAILED move BACK TO RED COUNTY thread: https://forums.mtarp.co/showthread.php?t=17070&highlight=Move+County

Why keep trying ideas that already failed once? The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result..

Testimony's from previous move threads:

/\ Proof that we actually didn't have that many more players in RC than now... We actually are currently seeing a rise in playerbase.

/\ Not to mention Jockeyzz has added all these new jobs for us to do within LS. Sorta pointless to make him REDO his work again.

/\ This is when the server was BASED in Red County!

Funny, Seems like we've already been down this road..

This is exactly why people dont understand the point of RC. People only care about properties and useless crap that has nothing to do with RP itself. And even Derbi made a move back to RC thread, so that last statement dont really count. RC did not fail, we had 60 players!! Thats the most we've seen in a long ass time.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
60 players maybe in your dreams...
The most we had was 30, about a week after we moved, (New stuff, Everyone comes to see) then it died right back down..

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png