sUp5rET.png

Limehood Pyrus/Admin Powers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Themurderin

Alright well basically since the wipe of our guns i was getting a bit mad at the fact that BEFORE Big D, we did have alot of weapons and with the ADDITION of Big D, we added some more weapons that we had previously thought were unobtainable. Well be that as it may, I really found it a bit messed up that you just deleted everything and left us high and dry with no drugs or weapons or anything. I know we are supposed to get our weapons from Big D, but did that really call for deleting all of our weapons we did have? We had 30k in our faction bank and thanks to the new addition to the speedcams, we have 65 dollars to our faction's name for going 3 miles over the speed limit across the PD. I was kind of hoping that rather than getting our weapons back, we get a somewhat stimulas package with some starting money so that we can get back on our feet, we have been through alot of shit to get to where we were today and its a shame to see that fly out of the window because i made a dumb mistake that should have never happened on my part.

On another note, seeing as i am a leader of both Limehood and LSPD, i was hoping that you would be able to give me forum admin permissions for the LSPD and Limehood Pyrus subforums ((Which reminds me they have yet to be changed to Limehood Pyrus)) I have tried to contact Matt over Skype and i havent gotten any response to him as of yet. It's not too important but i would like to have some control over the factions im leader in both in game and on the forums.

Thats all i really had to say, and dont take this the wrong way, i'm not throwing some temper tantrum and i am not angry, just a bit annoyed at the recent events. I have been through a lot of stress IG and IRL and it was only adding some fuel to the fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png