<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[ x ] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
- Limiting the interior mapping cost. If I want to get myself a nice interior it would be about 50 objects. Thats 100vpoints.. I think the price for a custom interior should be limited to like 5-10 vPoints.

Advantages/Benefits
+ More customization.
+ Making the house "yours"
+ People would map custom ints.
+ More Vpoints will go ( Happy Overload )
Disadvantages
If any
-Dont know any..

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ x ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[ ] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
-

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
-

Additional information:
- We want custom interiors!

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
So, when we made a switch from VIP to Vpoints a while ago, prices had to be rounded up or down, so 1 Object use to be 150VIP, and 100 VIP = 1 Vpoint, so it was rounded to 2 Vpoints. The prices are fair, but perfection has a price and if you're wanting it enough you may pay that price or cut out a few objects. You mentioned you wanted it limited for 5-10 vpoints, are you asking for a set price that you'll pay every time for a interior, as if it were a F7 Perk, or are you saying limit the amount of objects? Which means, You'll only get 5 Objects if you're asking for a set price of 10 Vpoints.

I'll say neutral for now, until you can explain further

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
My point is that I have only seen one private custom interior so far, custom ints are awesome, but hella expensive. If we would get the price lowered. Under the 5-10 vpoints I mean that, if you make a custom int with 5 object you pay the 5-10 vpoints, if you make a int with 20 object you pay 5-10 vpoints.

Luka

So, when we made a switch from VIP to Vpoints a while ago, prices had to be rounded up or down, so 1 Object use to be 150VIP, and 100 VIP = 1 Vpoint, so it was rounded to 2 Vpoints. The prices are fair, but perfection has a price and if you're wanting it enough you may pay that price or cut out a few objects. You mentioned you wanted it limited for 5-10 vpoints, are you asking for a set price that you'll pay every time for a interior, as if it were a F7 Perk, or are you saying limit the amount of objects? Which means, You'll only get 5 Objects if you're asking for a set price of 10 Vpoints.

I'll say neutral for now, until you can explain further

So you're saying we need to pay $2 for one custom object? That's just ridiculous.

DrJoseEvil

Donator
My point is that I have only seen one private custom interior so far, custom ints are awesome, but hella expensive. If we would get the price lowered. Under the 5-10 vpoints I mean that, if you make a custom int with 5 object you pay the 5-10 vpoints, if you make a int with 20 object you pay 5-10 vpoints.

It seems nice, but perhaps just lower the price by 1 Point instead, then it seems more fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png