sUp5rET.png

Loosing players due to a 'noobish' reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bambs

Dear MTA Community.

Yesterday as of 15-12/2012 There were 81 players on. When I first saw the player list and saw the players on, I was shocked for a long time. So I went to IGS, where people stated there was a massive group of people, so off I went there.
I arrived at the IGS two minutes later just to see as expected, a massive crowd talking and doing fun stuff. After a couple of fun minutes, RP'ing small scenes and basically having fun, when suddently two 'basta***' appear with their two "cool looking sultans" and started crashing into people at IGS with about 120 Km/h. They did this continuesly for about 2-3 minutes WITHOUT them getting reported nor punished. So I was getting enough of yelling to them in OOC and IC'ly to stop. I reported them and at that time there was eight avaible (six on duty) admins, which would mean, fast respond. But there, I had to be dissapointed again, it took them earlier two minutes to respond to my report and handle the case.
What I want to tell with this is, we're loosing players due to this reason. Players who cannot play well just ruins it for everyone. Also I saw that more than 5-6 players went off after the episode, with my bare eyes! They were literally dropped off the players list, thoose who were at IGS. Even though, I'm not blaming the admins, surely they have some important things to do, surely they can be busy, but this one report won't take them more than a couple of minutes to solve and then players could be happy again.

I hope something can be dealt to this situation ASAP, as we can't have people leaving the community of this stupid reason.

Thanks in advantage. Love Bambs.

Chase

We actually just grew our player base on that day :D

But you're right, admins may not answer reports when they should be.. but you didn't report those players first hand.

Bambs

I actually did report them, as you can also read in the main thread. "So I was getting enough of yelling to them in OOC and IC'ly to stop. I reported them"

samyong

Sometimes the waiting times get to be a joke, just like in Sanic hegehog writes. 'Cum on step it up!!1'

Nova

To be blatantly honest, I've never really had a great experience with administration whilst playing on the server. There's the odd administrator here and there that goes out of his way to assist, but there's also a vast majority that really don't know what they're doing.

samyong

This is true Nova; very true and it gets infuriating sometimes when there's 33 people online, including 2 GMs and neither are on duty ready to help.

Bambs

This is true Nova; very true and it gets infuriating sometimes when there's 33 people online, including 2 GMs and neither are on duty ready to help.

True, I haven't experienced a fast respond On-duty responses from thoose admins. Though there are some who does. Not blaming all :)
But I will continue reporting unfairly playing, players.! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

BabyBear

Donator
Donator
Same here... I took and made about 5 reports.. for the same subject... and none of them got accepted! there where 3 admins on?? WTF? Also i think when you type /admins... leads should be listed in there to, because then we don't have to sit there, and know if there is a lead on or not! Atleast if they are not even on admin duty!

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
First.. Keep in mind, that our admins RP TO!!

Yesterday when i logged in i saw some reports, and told 2 trials to get the fuck on duty, which they did. I did go on duty myself to.

But as you can see, we had like 11 admins online, it depends on your question since most of them where trial.

But not to mention the fact that it hasn't been accepted, thats kinda annoying. I don't know at which time you reported, and i don't think i was online then. Since i'd force some trails on duty if possible.

Sorry for the inconvience but it happens somethimes.

Also note that with that large amount of people you're not the only one reporting.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
It is clear that something DOES need to be done, we appreciate your input, and we are going to take every measure possible to fix this issue.. Our players are important to us, and lazy admins cannot be tolerated.

Chase

It is clear that something DOES need to be done, we appreciate your input, and we are going to take every measure possible to fix this issue.. Our players are important to us, and lazy admins cannot be tolerated.

Yesterday when i logged in i saw some reports, and told 2 trials to get the fuck on duty, which they did. I did go on duty myself to.

But as you can see, we had like 11 admins online, it depends on your question since most of them where trial.

But not to mention the fact that it hasn't been accepted, thats kinda annoying. I don't know at which time you reported, and i don't think i was online then. Since i'd force some trails on duty if possible.

Also note that with that large amount of people you're not the only one reporting.

and, this is why we are growing our player base. because our owner, doesn't sit around, doing nothing... he looks at just about everything that is happening

(will use to link back when people ask, why our player base grew/grows)

the_legend_2828

With regards to trial admins, some of them get nervous when they see reports and they dont want to accept them as they do not feel sure of themselves. But regardless Stick is correct admins could have been on other reports.

Bambs

Thank you for your comment, I appericiate it.
Though people may of misunderstood me, I did not have any intention to go against or blame ANY admin, in the situation I were in. Yet to help them, letting them know of a situation like this. Though, I will still try to do my best without the admins or GM help when I cannot achieve them.

BrastaSauce

Donator
Donator
It's true, so many on duty admins when I'm #1 and my report always expires. I mean if they're afk, then at least go off duty. But other than that, it's ridiculous.

Jeff53

Donator
Donator
I do believe I was online but I was afk during the entire event. I am completely sorry about this. I will say that our trail admins need to get their heads out of their asses and do their job. (sorry if you don't like my wording) I am going to be blunt and to the point, I don't think we will have many of them much longer. LAZZZZY TRAIL ADMINS. Once again I do apologize, I hope it doesn't happen again.

Bell01

Well basically everyone has said it in all. Our player base has massively increased recently, and I don't think our admins have appreciated this yet. Admins who sit there off duty for hours on end will not be tolerated. We have started to take measures to make sure this will not happen again. If admins were on other reports, I still think they could at least accept the report to stop it from expiring.
Anyway in summery, steps are being taken to tackle this problem.
I Hope you continue playing here at MTA:RP and we are sorry about your issue.

Bellis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png