sUp5rET.png

LSPD vs Criminal (CK) rules.

hammy1717

sMAo5PW.gif

tumblr_m52auj2jcK1qf8p8o.jpg

DBoy814

You see this would be a good rule but if I am a corrupt cop who hates the person I am jailing I will obviously just tack them on every single small/ big thing in order to get their jail to 180 and still have a legit reason for that time.

Lion

-1 I saw your cops work, they are arresting people for wrongly parked vehicles, when the guy went for a 30 secs to IGS shop. Maybe try to train them first, and next made the CK rule?

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
The CK rule will be here.

They're not allowed to be corrupt and if they do they will be heavily punished for it.

And like i said 100 times.

People complain about LSPD on forums, to friends.. But never send a PM to me in order to solve it.

If you lack of effort on reporting that player then you shouldn't be crying at all.
(this is redirected to almost ALL players)

DubstepxR

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
The CK rule will be here.

They're not allowed to be corrupt and if they do they will be heavily punished for it.

And like i said 100 times.

People complain about LSPD on forums, to friends.. But never send a PM to me in order to solve it.

If you lack of effort on reporting that player then you shouldn't be crying at all.
(this is redirected to almost ALL players)

+1 Also i just want to get this out, have any of you ever been in lspd? If not you don't know how its like as i been in lspd and got my head blown off multiple times over a minor traffic violation. I'm not siding with criminals and lspd but do take the chance and realize what one person does that makes the whole rp go bad in one minute that pisses off one player after that. I been in multiple chases with criminals that get slammed into by a cruiser and hit a wall and just drive away like nothing(same for cops). Many of you think there is nothing wrong with one side of the situation and blame the other as you fail to see and that to me is nothing but ignorance. Also just because sometimes you see a person get arrested just because they look like they are doing nothing doesn't mean that they did something earlier that you never saw. Really just grow up and RP for once, there is no need to take a video game so freakin serious.

I

IlikeTrains

+1 Also i just want to get this out, have any of you ever been in lspd? If not you don't know how its like as i been in lspd and got my head blown off multiple times over a minor traffic violation. I'm not siding with criminals and lspd but do take the chance and realize what one person does that makes the whole rp go bad in one minute that pisses off one player after that. I been in multiple chases with criminals that get slammed into by a cruiser and hit a wall and just drive away like nothing(same for cops). Many of you think there is nothing wrong with one side of the situation and blame the other as you fail to see and that to me is nothing but ignorance. Also just because sometimes you see a person get arrested just because they look like they are doing nothing doesn't mean that they did something earlier that you never saw. Really just grow up and RP for once, there is no need to take a video game so freakin serious.

Well yes I have been part of LSPD and I feel as if I know how easy it is to go after someone you may not like OOC'ly, This can be easily solved by having a case held by the First court, Its pretty simple and makes for way better rp than the PD being Judge, Jury and Executioner.

Haze

Donator
Donator
+1!
Awesome, getting sick of people shooting on a traffic stop for doing 10 over the limit.

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Well yes I have been part of LSPD and I feel as if I know how easy it is to go after someone you may not like OOC'ly, This can be easily solved by having a case held by the First court, Its pretty simple and makes for way better rp than the PD being Judge, Jury and Executioner.

That's mainly because no one wants to take the time to get a Judge and deal with a Jury, so it's not really their fault at all. All you have to do is go to the forums and contest it with a case. I guarantee you no one from the PD would respond and you'd get released without a trial lol

I

IlikeTrains

That's mainly because no one wants to take the time to get a Judge and deal with a Jury, so it's not really their fault at all. All you have to do is go to the forums and contest it with a case. I guarantee you no one from the PD would respond and you'd get released without a trial lol

That would be a fair substitution but don't have the character CK'd until the confirmation is put up on the case on the forums, This way you don't have to go get a higher admin to un-ck you, The player would be content that they at least had a say and cant really complain. At the end of the day people IRL don't really wanna go through all this but they have no choice.

sUp5rET.png