sUp5rET.png

Mapping - Interior request

StylishPenguin

Hi, I'm just looking to know would it be possible for me to have mapping inside of an interior if all of the roleplay was done?

I know you need to pay by vPoints to have mapping done or w/e but considering this is inside an interior, it's not taking up any of the outside map space. I'm just looking to add bits and pieces onto the original interior. I know how to do it, and I have everything sorted if the map file was handed over. So can it be done without having to pay by vPoints? Say maybe an IG fee or something... It wouldn't be nothing extreme. Just a few storage units and a bench or two.

This wouldn't change the interior as a whole. Just my dimension.

buckeyesdb

<br /><b><span style="color:#129FB5;"t>MTA Mapping
Donator
Now kiss!

Nah but , even for interior mapping ya' got a VIP fee , its 50vip cheaper per object than the exterior one so it is 100vip per object.
You get it inplemented by requesting it via a ticket at our UCP http://mtarp.co/ticketcenter/new/.

Lawl?

Or just log into the UCP, select the owner of the property, select the interior-name, and this will pop up.

e99af03972.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

buckeyesdb

Donator
Does it matter if the map is in the normal world though? Does it need to have a blue circle indicating the entrance?

Oh lordy... Well what you need to do is go into your house and type /getpos, write down the Dimension and Interior. From there, open up your .map with Notepad or Notepad++ and press CTRL+ F and select the 'Replace' tab. You are going to change the dimension and interiorworld of each item that is suppose to be in the interior. If every item is suppose to be in the interior, you can do them all at once by putting dimension="0" in Find What, and put dimension="Dimension you got from /getpos" in Replace With. You do the same with the Interior but use interior="0" instead. If you need help, just send me the .map and the /getpos information and I can do it for you :)

StylishPenguin

Oh no. Yeah, I figured it out. As far as I'm aware players don't have access to /getpos.

I've just uploaded the map in interior world three, I didn't change dimensions or nothing :$

buckeyesdb

Donator
Oh no. Yeah, I figured it out. As far as I'm aware players don't have access to /getpos.

I've just uploaded the map in interior world three, I didn't change dimensions or nothing :$

Well everybody has access to /getpos, but if you don't have the correct location in the .map, the items will not be there once added. It is very important they are the correct Dimension and Interior.

sUp5rET.png