sUp5rET.png

March Administration Update

TrojanJustin

Donator
Donator

March Administration Update

I would like to thank everyone that applied to become part of the team but only some were accepted and I wish you good luck in the next time applications come around. I would also like to say goodbye to our recent departures and I wish you all the best in the future. I would also like to congratulate all the Staff that got promoted and hope you do a great job in the future.

Promotions
  • LastPirate4- Legend > Lead Administrator
  • Zander- Super Administrator > Lead Administrator
  • Luka_Havrlisan- Administrator > Super Administrator
  • Vercetti- Administrator > Super Administrator
  • NamE1- Trial Administrator > Administrator
  • Stick- Trial Administrator > Administrator
  • Hopzzz- Player > Trial Administrator
  • BilboSwaggin- Player > Trial Administrator
  • I_Am_Legend- Player > Trial Administrator
  • Syn- Player > Trial Administrator

Demotions/Removals

• Lesley - Trial Administrator > Player
  • mastercheif - Trial Administrator > Player

Recent Departures

• JTA (Yes, once again)

Last edited by a moderator:

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Welcome to all the new admins, farewell to the removed ones.

Have a good time on the team, welcome.

h8bepzJ.png

Luka

Congratulations to everyone, sad to see JTA resigning and lesley & masterchief getting removed...

Modelsport

<b><span style="background:url(http://tinyurl.com/
Donator
appeartly going for a little under a week with a inactive notice counts as inactivity... to join the national guard...

wow.. but hey at least you get your RP+ on the forums.. I ask for Legend, get Donator, ask for RP+ get Donator.. do I stutter or wut..

Lesley

2012 *******
Donator
Seems like somehow I got removed for 2 weeks of inactivity, which I made a damn note for. Never informed, yet again. Still awaiting higher administration to contact me over skype.

KiwiC

<b><span style="color:#730101;"t>Sinnous Inc.</b>
Congrats everyone!

Sorry to see the old admins go.

Lesley

2012 *******
Donator
Well, seems like i'm better off like this. Seen the way this was handled, they didnt want to work on a solution, since they didnt talk to me in any way. Gives me more time to study anyway. See y'all in 2-3 years, I guess.

Appreciated my time in the adminteam, thanks goes out to all admins. I had a blast during the time in the team.

I especially want to thank:

- Stick
- Atmas
- Zander
- Ello (ofc, ill get eten if i dont thank him)
- Luka
- JTA (even though hes not admin anymore)
- name

Bubai, ill be around occasionally for arpee

Luka

Well, seems like i'm better off like this. Seen the way this was handled, they didnt want to work on a solution, since they didnt talk to me in any way. Gives me more time to study anyway. See y'all in 2-3 years, I guess.

Appreciated my time in the adminteam, thanks goes out to all admins. I had a blast during the time in the team.

I especially want to thank:

- Stick
- Atmas
- Zander
- Ello (ofc, ill get eten if i dont thank him)
- Luka
- JTA (even though hes not admin anymore)
- name

Bubai, ill be around occasionally for arpee

Bubai :( <3

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Without going in to detail on each individual case, lets just say that if you were to go get a job in real life and within your first month called in for 3/4 weeks you'd be let go too. Sorry you guys have other things going on, but if you care about what's best for the server you'd want active admins like we do :)

Gratz to all the new ones and farewell old ones (I've bee. Through the same situation like you 2 years ago).

I truly believe that it isn't about the quantity of work an admin does but more of the quality, that's what it used to be when our server was the prosperous one out of all other rp servers. If only the community would like to try new things and actually try to be rational in making decisions or how things work, then the server would grow once again,causing a positive feedback loop with playerbase and rp standards, it's that simple (honestly, we gotta become more realsitic, the speedmods/power mods are not being used for realistic purposes etc., and another thing is to actually promote the server more).

Anyways sorry for my annoying blurb but good luck the new admins and promote ones on this post, hope you enjoy your new position on the server

sUp5rET.png