sUp5rET.png

March - Administration Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoopy

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator

March Administration Update

Notice:If your application wasn't accepted feel free to PM me to know the reason.

Arrivals/Promotions
  • Ray_Payne - Super Administrator > Lead Administrator
  • PayneJ - Administrator > Super Administrator
  • Modelsport - Trial Admin > Administrator
  • TH3JOK3ER - Trial Admin > Administrator
  • DrJoseEvil - Trial Admin > Administrator
  • GilsAlex123 - Trial Admin > Administrator
  • Jeff53 - Player > Administrator [Reinstatement]
  • trojanjustin - Player > Trial Admin
  • Shaktarboy980803 - Player > Trial Admin
  • Atmas25 - Player > Trial Admin
  • AmrSayed - Player > Trial Admin

Demotions/Removals

-

Recent Departures

Congratulation for everyone , And thank you for everyone who applied to be part of the team wishing you all the best!

Jeff53

Donator
Donator
Thank you and congratz to those that got a promotion and those that got added. Look forward to being on the admin team again

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
Congrats to Model, Joker, Jose, and everyone else! Jeff I look forward to you becoming an admin again. Good to have some returning legends. Much love to everyone

Congratulations on those who received promotions and welcome to the new admins, hope y'all enjoy it and show the server that we have one of the best admin teams ever.

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
Wooohooo lead now, Me and captain are equal like we were back in the day ((Like 2 months ago before i left :p ))

Congrads to those who got accepted

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Congrats to TH3JOK3ER and Jeff53. These are the only admins that I know deserve this.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Ya'll mean to say "Congratz Jose, we know you are better then all them nubs :D "

jk, for real though. I'm happy all of us made it through or EVEN became admins.

Atmas25

Donator
Donator
When me and Trojan joined the club... I'm so happy we both made it to serve as admins for 1,5 year non stop... I wish to all admins and players to have a great time on our server just like we had... Love you all.. Maybe I will be online today for some time... Can't wait to see some shitfaces in game *looks at Luka, drjoseevil and Aaron.* Love you all guys... I hope you will see this Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png