sUp5rET.png

March - Administration Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malachi

When me and Trojan joined the club... I'm so happy we both made it to serve as admins for 1,5 year non stop... I wish to all admins and players to have a great time on our server just like we had... Love you all.. Maybe I will be online today for some time... Can't wait to see some shitfaces in game *looks at Luka, drjoseevil and Aaron.* Love you all guys... I hope you will see this Justin
You forgot bout me Atmos.

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
Since everyone is bumping stuff, let me bump us back to the good old days.

Modelsport

<b><span style="background:url(http://tinyurl.com/
Donator
Since everyone is bumping stuff, let me bump us back to the good old days.

Oh yeah, back to the days when you spawned temp veh's, 50 powered them and flew around the streets of LS while on admin duty, ruining any RP xddddddddddddd

Vercetti

Oh yeah, back to the days when you spawned temp veh's, 50 powered them and flew around the streets of LS while on admin duty, ruining any RP xddddddddddddd

YvQxGq4.gif

G74Log5.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray Payne

Donator

lol your confusing me with someone else. I only had lead for like a week until i got a infraction for something i did while i was super.

Modelsport

<b><span style="background:url(http://tinyurl.com/
Donator
lol your confusing me with someone else. I only had lead for like a week until i got a infraction for something i did while i was super.

Naaaw, I had bare screenshots of that, then also when you were in LSPD's Rancher whilst using the single player flying cheat, lmfao.

Ray Payne

Donator
Naaaw, I had bare screenshots of that, then also when you were in LSPD's Rancher whilst using the single player flying cheat, lmfao.

That I did, but in LV. Or when no one but 2 or 3 players were online lol. Gotta have some OOC fun once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png