sUp5rET.png

May Administration Update

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
We have been focused on adding new things for our players, and admins... Like the new Admin System for example.. Due to our focus being elsewhere, we completely forgot to do a Administration Update..
May of our Server Support Staff were previously GM, and havent been at that rank for one month yet... So they do not qualify for a Promotion... Also our previous Trial Administrators were moved to Moderator, They also haven't quite had one month of their rank. For that reason this promotion will be short.

We will likely have another promotion mid month, When we also plan on opening Administration Applications.

We no longer post Removals and Departures, as some wish that is not posted publicly.. you can see a list of our current admins live updated at http://mtaroleplay.com/page/staff/.

Here are our Promotions for May:
  • DubstepxR - Lead Administrator
  • Strawberryhero - Lead Administrator
  • Jockeyzz - Administrator

I told you it would be short...

Good luck to everyone else for the mid month promotions.
To the Current Server Support Please note, IF you wish to move up, you MUST send an admin application. Considering you were never Officially admin.
Here is the link to do so: http://www.mtaroleplay.com/forums/showthread.php?5797-Higher-Staff-Applicaton

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
We have finally moved to our new server, You can find the IP ALL OVER the website, just look for it.. Our Old server has been taken offline.. Unsure yet but it seems the new server has SOLVED our lag issues.
The Shoutcast stream has also been moved to a new server, and so far seems to be staying up 24/7 now. We will later upgrade it to a 50 Slot server, so that we can upload more songs (we are currently at our storage limit).

Thanks
Overload

Pulse

Donator
Donator
Bullshit.

eLst for lead imo, better than any of the admins who got promoted to lead or any of the current leads.

DubstepxR

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Bullshit.

eLst for lead imo, better than any of the admins who got promoted to lead or any of the current leads.

Your attitude will get you nowhere. Congrats to jockey and starberryhero :)

Pulse

Donator
Donator
No problem with strawberryhero or jockeyz, I like them both very much.

But you don't deserve lead admin, you do nothing for the server and hardly even do reports ingame, you are inactive.

Semih

Donator
Donator
Translation: I kiss Beatty's ass.

Why would I kiss his ass, he is one of the decent admins on the server, his experience says it all. I don't see ex-vG admins lately, Beatty is one of them, infact one of the sucessful ones.

Kodiak

<b><span style="color: white;">Faction Leader<br /
Why would I kiss his ass, he is one of the decent admins on the server, his experience says it all. I don't see ex-vG admins lately, Beatty is one of them, infact one of the sucessful ones.

Not trying to start any feuds, but I was informed that Beatty was in face black listed from vG/**.

Rarekirby

Donator
Donator
Carrot i was there when Beatty Was band from what i saw he and the admin team there Wasnt getting along. So. They Banned him He was always a stand up player. trust me i was there for 4 YEARS he was one of the greats.

Kodiak

<b><span style="color: white;">Faction Leader<br /
Carrot i was there when Beatty Was band from what i saw he and the admin team there Wasnt getting along. So. They Banned him He was always a stand up player. trust me i was there for 4 YEARS he was one of the greats.

I'm sure he was :)

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Not trying to start any feuds, but I was informed that Beatty was in face black listed from vG/**.

Ive been blacklisted from VG/** for over a year now... If that's your only reason then your at the wrong community lol.

sUp5rET.png