sUp5rET.png

Mechanic Job Removal Rant

Chad

I understand that the removal of the mechanic job provides more Roleplay for Hex, but in the past hour I've been trying to call hex to get my vehicles fixed and have had no response, even one worker found me and said he wouldn't help cause he was scared to get robbed.. >.<, I personally think it should be added back because if you get stuck in the middle of no-where or no Hex is online, you can't get your vehicles fixed which is pretty shitty imo.

Reply to this if you agree, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Audi

+1, now, were getting allot of reports on, "pls help me i cant fix my car" or "I can fix my car"

+1.

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Considering 1 out of a thousand actually RP'd it, good riddens. Maybe actual realistic driving will occur

MikZeR

Donator
Donator
Well as this has been removed, it adds a lot of RP to HEX and HEX becomes A LOT more useful which I think is a good thing, however, it's of course necessary that HEX get's a lot of active members so there's always someone to fix people's cars. The HEX member being scared just shows that you can't even be a HEX employee without being robbed haha.

Considering 1 out of a thousand actually RP'd it, good riddens. Maybe actual realistic driving will occur

I doubt it, but we can always hope haha! Oh and congratulations Beatty, you deserve it! :D

DBoy814

The removal of the job is stupid it really pisses me off because the Hex people don't even come to fix the car and if they do you have to wait 20 minutes depends on where you are. For example I get bored and go to SF and check it out and will accidentally hit a building and break my car. I now have to call hex and hope someone who isn't a lazy fat fuck comes and If they do wind up coming it will take them around 10 minutes to get there. That is now 10 minutes of someone not being able to roleplay! Anyways I hate this it pisses me off and it will be a factor that will make new members to to ** or other servers instead! Good job guys :)

xELiteNijaToOB

Well before i was watching this i was think of some new ideas for a faction. This is going to make u guys happy. Im planing on bringing back Los Santos City Service. We will do the same like last time but a few more things to. Posting more info on it and a faction request. One of those thing is going to be something like triple A. We fix your cars and help you when you brake down. Hex just really do is impound cars not fix and help when someone brakes down. Well im going to bed, when i get up i need to talk to my business partner and find some places i want to buy for all of the things im thinking about. This will bring better Rp to the server. Well see ya.

DubstepxR

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor

Agreed, honestly i seen how you people drive and speed past a bluzone not caring who is coming, even if you get slamed into the trusty seatbelt bind comes in effect which i find dumb. Coming back on subject its actually kinda good it got removed cause none never RPed fixing thier cars and just use it for abuse. You can't do this in real life i can't just whip out $100 and fix my car right there on the spot, i have to put it through mechanics shops and everything. Elite if you do bring back up LSCS that will probaly be good :).

pittfan498

Donator
Donator
But what about when you want to paint your car?

There needs to be some position in place where if you go to HEX's garage to paint your car you have to be inside and parked up on the car lifts and then like you talk to someone at the front desk, which a GUI like the license plates pops up, you choose which car is in the garage and then press it, a small thing pops up like when you normally paint a car, You choose the color and they tell you "Come back in..." You get the idea. I think it would work but there definitely needs to be a preview menu so I know what my cars look like before it's done.

Bye bitches :)

KantoRed

Honestly, the removal is a bit NonRP. It's illegal to monopolize a business irl, so why do it here? People were making money off of the business and RPing private companies or working by themselves privately. Now Hex controls the repair market and can raise or lower the prices as they please In-Game. #BringBackMechs

pickens

Honestly, the removal is a bit NonRP. It's illegal to monopolize a business irl, so why do it here? People were making money off of the business and RPing private companies or working by themselves privately. Now Hex controls the repair market and can raise or lower the prices as they please In-Game. #BringBackMechs

I agree completely, and my cars get DMed cause i own and park all my cars at a old faction base and they could be repaired then someone just goes in and damages them and theres no hex and yah

TheGuyNL

Donator
Donator
Well, if you guys could stop complaining, that would be nice. And if you guys would stop calling hex members and then rob them, that would be nice. If you guys made a character and apply for it on hex and be active, that would be nice.

Jeff53

Donator
Donator
Yall need to understand that this was done in attempt to make Hex more active. Yall makin' this a bad thing when it is meant to be a good thing, understand that there is a number you can call to get work done on your car. Understand that there is to damn many inactive people in Hex. So APPLY for Hex.

BlueNinja

Donator
Donator
+1 That is stupid robbing someone trying to help you!
Well, if you guys could stop complaining, that would be nice. And if you guys would stop calling hex members and then rob them, that would be nice. If you guys made a character and apply for it on hex and be active, that would be nice.

KantoRed

1. There's tons of reasons to complain.
2. That's unrelated, as Hex should do their job, scared or not, unless they want to be fired.
3. That would be supporting a monopoly, although, Hex does need members...

Yall need to understand that this was done in attempt to make Hex more active. Yall makin' this a bad thing when it is meant to be a good thing, understand that there is a number you can call to get work done on your car. Understand that there is to damn many inactive people in Hex. So APPLY for Hex.

This just sounds like you need active members, which is true, but you can't just get rid of whole businesses so that yours can be better...

The reason why it's removed is simply because no one ever RP'd fixing, after they crashed their car, people just got out of their car, fixed their vehicle and off they go. So how can you guys solve it? By simply driving with more caution.

I may put in an alternative for the mechanic job.

1. There's tons of reasons to complain.
2. That's unrelated, as Hex should do their job, scared or not, unless they want to be fired.
3. That would be supporting a monopoly, although, Hex does need members...

This just sounds like you need active members, which is true, but you can't just get rid of whole businesses so that yours can be better...

1. What's the complaint?
2. Yes Hex should do their job, but if people keep robbing them, there's no reality in there (and hex members could go to the location without having any money on them.
3. Hex has always been the only towing/mechanic company since the server started. Although I like your thought about the "monopoly" argument, no one ever made a mechanic faction fully active or never received official status because of the lack of members/roleplay, that makes your "supporting monopoly" argument invalid.

TurtleLove

The reason why it's removed is simply because no one ever RP'd fixing, after they crashed their car, people just got out of their car, fixed their vehicle and off they go. So how can you guys solve it? By simply driving with more caution.

I may put in an alternative for the mechanic job.

1. What's the complaint?
2. Yes Hex should do their job, but if people keep robbing them, there's no reality in there (and hex members could go to the location without having any money on them.
3. Hex has always been the only towing/mechanic company since the server started. Although I like your thought about the "monopoly" argument, no one ever made a mechanic faction fully active or never received official status because of the lack of members/roleplay, that makes your "supporting monopoly" argument invalid.

I totally agree with removing the mechanic job, now we need a rule for the stupid seat belt bind... lol

About number 2: At the Cab Paris faction drivers are getting robbed 1/5th of the rides they make, this non RP needs to stop.

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
Step 1: make HEX alt
Step 2: buy car
Step 3: drive to your alts house
Step 4: repair cars
??????
Step 5; profit

sUp5rET.png