sUp5rET.png

Mid August Staff Update

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator

Staff Update

We have had some unexpected staff changes this month, And we are already working to counteract that. Below are the changes.

Bmazoka - Departure. Left on good terms, Busy with Life and work.
DubstemXR - Returned to his Head Admin position to help with management
Beatty - Promoted from Lead to Head to help with administration.
Lastpirate4 - Removed, Inactivity.

We are looking for additional help with scripting, But it will really depend on my schedule and how much free time i have to work on MTA. If you want to help script, Check out our Mantis bug tracker and see if theirs anything you feel comfortable doing, and pass over the final project to me for testing. Ill get to it asap.

Dubstep and Beatty will be my right hand men, and will manage most of everything in times when I cannot be online.

I'm sure there will be more updates to come soon :)

Thanks

Bunny

MTA:RP Forum Legend
This is a great choice, can't think of anyone else better then Beatty or Dubby to come back right now.

Congrats to Beatty and glad to see little bro is back. <3

weelawn

<b><span style="color:#DA81F5;"t>Irish Pride!</b><
Donator
Congratulations to everyone, Welcome back Dubby!

Driga

<b><span style="color:#C41414;"t>Veteran</b><br />
Donator
We really need the extra help since Enzo and Braunson left.. Thanks for coming back Dubby and Gratz to Beatty for getting head!

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator

Staff Update

We have had some unexpected staff changes this month, And we are already working to counteract that. Below are the changes.

Bmazoka - Departure. Left on good terms, Busy with Life and work.
DubstemXR - Returned to his Head Admin position to help with management
Beatty - Promoted from Lead to Head to help with administration.
Lastpirate4 - Removed, Inactivity.

We are looking for additional help with scripting, But it will really depend on my schedule and how much free time i have to work on MTA. If you want to help script, Check out our Mantis bug tracker and see if theirs anything you feel comfortable doing, and pass over the final project to me for testing. Ill get to it asap.

Dubstep and Beatty will be my right hand men, and will manage most of everything in times when I cannot be online.

I'm sure there will be more updates to come soon :)

Thanks

Why Dave not added to this?

sUp5rET.png