sUp5rET.png

Mid May Administration Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrojanJustin

Donator
Donator

Mid May Administration Update

This Mid May Administration Update only highlights the Upper Administration Team. We would like to congratulate them on the promotion as they've worked very hard to get to this spot and I hope they continue working with us in the Upper Administrator Team.

Promotions

• [*]DrJoseEvil- Lead Administrator > Head Administrator
    [*]Zander- Lead Administrator > Head Administrator
    [*]Joshua- Super Administrator > Lead Administrator

Hass

Donator
Donator
Nice gays, Jose you may be head but u still a feg.
Zander I Knew you'd get Head, Gratz guys.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Read all of this and hear me out before you hate.

This update semi-disappoints me, reason being is that Atmas has been Lead Admin for a long time now and people that joined staff after him is already a Head Admin, now of course he's doing a good job our he would have been demoted or removed. I am not saying these other people are not good admins by any means, but rather that Atmas is one that truly is a legend and deserves a promotion but it's as if he is stuck in the slow lane an people keep passing him up.

I apologize if my attitude came out rude I just felt as if I had to mention this.

Lazzo

I eat children
Donator

This update semi-disappoints me, reason being is that Atmas has been Lead Admin for a long time now and people that joined staff after him is already a Head Admin, now of course he's doing a good job our he would have been demoted or removed. I am not saying these other people are not good admins by any means, but rather that Atmas is one that truly is a legend and deserves a promotion but it's as if he is stuck in the slow lane an people keep passing him up.

I apologize if my attitude came out rude I just felt as if I had to mention this.

Okay okay , First of all

Agreed

Second of all
Atmas is bae

Third of all
Jose was stuck at admin level 2 for months (years)

Fourth of all
Didnt you say you where leaving and now you are just back?

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator

Would you rather have a inactive person as a head, or would you rather have a active, and decent admin as your head?

lol

IlikeTrains

Banned User
Would you rather have a inactive person as a head, or would you rather have a active, and decent admin as your head?

lol

I have to agree with Jose here, the problem we have been seeing recently is our head and lead staff either being inactive or not caring enough to do anything to add to the server. (No hate)

Head admin is a serious role to be in, they are in charge of how the server RP, admins, players, the rules for both player and staff and general look. I am excited to see what these new HC admins will bring to the server in the upcoming months.

Atmas25

Donator
Donator
Hey guys,
Let's be honest with ourselves, I know that kyle(kdog) has a point on his saying but lately I have been kinda inactive due to my life and I am trying so hard to not leave the server due to the people and the big love I have towards it. I loved the server and never asked anything in reward for my work. Being an Admin doesn't mean you have to go all the way up to the level ladder. I'm not mad on anyone for not being promoted and as I have told to many I will be here to keep working for the promotions as I have always been doing.
The thing for being staff anywhere on your life is to respect and give your best to that because having that staff sign means someone has his hopes on you to help, improve and love the community. on this page of the book I will say that it's better me staying on this rank and the guys get the promotion because what matters on the server, for being Admin, is the time you spend.
I have a great kn***edge and attitude but I lack on the time.
I love you all and I will be doing my best as long as I can on this server.
P. S
Sorry for my bad grammar but I'm not native English-speaking.

Thank you all for your appreciation and don't forget that I'm here to solve any problem, to help and to share my love.
Atmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png