sUp5rET.png

MS13 Los Mercinaros

NRKswishy

Untitled-1_zps2f0442e6.png

Brief History:

MS13 was a small setup of immigrants setting up back in 1980's. From that time they have grown in numbers and violence, as having control over drug control and firearm control was
was their main goal, and income of money. Besides the human trafficking from Mexico to the US. They set up in the US in the sub urban areas taking command quickly of the
high amount of immigrants in the members, taking them into the ranks training them up as one of their own with their set beliefs of money is power, and to get this is to be
violent. In recent years they have become more active recruiting heavily taking on members and becoming ever more violent as smaller gang in the surrounding areas struggle for
control and money. As MS13 is one of many cliques of the Mexican mafia, it is one of the more renowned ones due to it's violence, torture tactics and means of trading
illegal drugs and firearms.

A good way to know if you are in the area of MS13 within their presence would be to watch the walls for the well recognisable MS13 spray painted or Los
Mercinaros, as they are also known. It would come as no suprise if you stayed within the area you will not leave with your life so easily if you are to cross paths with any of the
members, as they are highly volatile, using violence to get what they done and want fast. No sympothy should be expected of any of the members.

As the progressing years come along MS13 has set up a clique in the South of Los Santos, taking control of Ace Street setting up deals and spots for dealers to drop off the goods,
whilst the enforcers go out and do the heavy work of the gang.

You'll easily spot out the members showing the signs of the devil, grouping both hands to make it look like horns.

IC Rules:

- Do not just come straight into the street saying "I want to join MS13" you will not be accepted. ((Come into the area and do your own RP and we'll come to you, keep it IC))
- Respect all members in the group, those higher than you deserve more respect as they can call for you to be killed if they feel the need.
- Any sort of deals will require a 20% given to the leading/higher up members. No questions, if found you have been dealing behind their backs there will be consiquences.
- There will be a "jump in" once we feel you are suitable to join. This will require the members beating you to see how tough you are and if you're able to take it.
((IC'ly beating you til the one over seeing See's suitable for members to stop))
- If you are given a firearms ((RP the best you can with it)) do not shoot first, as we need to conserve ammo and keep police off our backs.
- Ask the higher ups if you feel something is wrong within the group and we'll sort it.

OOC Rules:

- Respect server rules
- RP fear, don't just run around like we're not there as well as police don't just always stalk the area for bad activities.
- Have a mature attitude, any sort of messing around whilst an RP is ongoing will result in an instant kick from the group and an IC reason will be made up.
- If you are to be affiliated with the group you must be 18-24 age range with a hispanic looking member, not with a blue rag, this is so we can know who's a hangaround and who's in,
if you go straight for one of the skins with blue we will guide you to another skin unless we have accepted you in.
- No Meta gaming! Anyone found doing so will be reported to admins.
- This is an OOC and IC rule, use some common sense, if you are affiliated with the gang don't just go buying a vehicle and painting it blue, IRL gangs don't just go having the same
colored vehicles everywhere makes it to obvious for police to spot out the area where we are and other gangs, keep it to normal colors, nothing bright like pink or fluorescent green,
something stupid like that. Browns, mild blues, maroon reds you get the general idea.

- Bare with me updating whilst this is up, this is just a general idea of the faction (A draft) I will be updating over the week with screenshots and so forth -

If you wish to get involved as In Game numbers are small at the minute feel free to message me on the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

NRKswishy

Well I used to run a Mexican gang back on another RP server using the same general idea, and it worked out and was very fun RP between the group and the police. So I hope I can bring that into this server.

Z

zClouDz

http:/videos/worlds-most-dangerous-gang/embed/
MS-13 Documentary

NRKswishy

Well first bit of RP to get me a car. Also names been edited out to prevent MG.

2013-01-19 20:19:58 *-- walks up to the clover with a concealed crowbar behind his back.
2013-01-19 20:20:05 *-- eyes up and down the street briefly.
2013-01-19 20:20:20 *-- smashes the window with the crowbar to break it.
2013-01-19 20:20:37 * You would hear breaking glass relatively loud in the area. * ((--))
2013-01-19 20:20:46 *-- reaches in unlocking the car door, climbing inside.
2013-01-19 20:21:07 *-- puts the crowbar onto the passenger seat
2013-01-19 20:21:28 *-- reaches into his pocket pulling out a pocker knife, then reaching under the steering wheel
2013-01-19 20:21:41 *-- slices some wires, sparking the open wires together to try start the car.
2013-01-19 20:21:45 * Car doesn't start. * ((--))
2013-01-19 20:21:48 *-- repeats again.
2013-01-19 20:21:57 * Car mumurs and begins to start. * ((--))
2013-01-19 20:22:14 *-- rolls their windows down.

38181bc9ec3febbec13470b7637316d1.jpg

Y02R

Nice. Let's hope you get more members, if you wanna speak about summin or wuteva, add me on Skype;
skajpo.manniak29
+1

sUp5rET.png