sUp5rET.png

MTARPers from 2012

Chaoss

The real MVP
Not here anymore.
Miss running the admin team and script, fun calls with Overload back in the day.

pickens

mtactic.png

miss the playerbase & the script updates.

woah woah woah, i know you!

pickens

I was in lspd or some law enforcement i think or maybe just was a illegal in my own attempt at starting a faction or hex

PayneJ

<b><span style="background: url(http://tinyurl.com
Donator
What faction were you all in back then?

I was in the Dinapoli Family, when it first started up and was lead by Benjamin Dinapoli. Also lead LSES at one point.

weelawn

<b><span style="color:#DA81F5;"t>Irish Pride!</b><
Donator
I was in the Montanas, the good old days. The Roleplay with Montanas and Dinapoli's was serious; While we're on this, I think my man 'Ben Dinapoli' deserves a special mention, I haven't spoke to him in years but he'll stumble across this some time.

Semih

Donator
Donator
Used to play here until end of 2012. Things were surely better back then, I stuck here until things were going down the shit hole. Anyway, I just wanted to post cause I saw a few old friends are posting too. Wanted to say hi to everyone who knows me!

Lesley

2012 *******
Donator
I miss the old days in Famille Sans Etiquette big time.

BEFORE ENZO BOMBES US THAT IS

pickens

Used to play here until end of 2012. Things were surely better back then, I stuck here until things were going down the shit hole. Anyway, I just wanted to post cause I saw a few old friends are posting too. Wanted to say hi to everyone who knows me!
I know you

TurtleLove

Name: Jojo Oranginez
Faction Rank/Name:
Nett worth: $ 15,250
Hours spent on this Character: 172
Creation Date: 2012-11-28 22:36:05
Last used: 2013-02-02 14:12:26

:D

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator