Not open for further replies.

Z394

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[X] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
-This allows the player to have more than one bank account.

Advantages/Benefits
-Money can be saved easier as some money can be kept in the main account and some in the secondary so not all the money is taken from the bank when the payday comes

Disadvantages
-This idea needs a bank card which gives the possibility of the player loosing it or getting it stolen

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
-First of all a bank card is needed

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
-

Additional information:
Negative payday should be set to take the money out of the Main bank account to avoid a conflict

-

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
-1, it'll be way abused. Also please use the correct template for suggestions, the one that's quoted...

Jeff53

Donator
Donator
Well some more information would be helpful if this makes it. I agree with Luka though it will get abused.

Malachi

I like the idea but rather than the account being binded to a card, bind it to a character, prevents abuse.

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
I like the idea but rather than the account being binded to a card, bind it to a character, prevents abuse.

Of course lol, who on the world would bind it to account, what I'm saying is that people will find a way to transfer the money or get the card from one to another character, there are a -lot- of possible ways to abuse.

Malachi

Of course lol, who on the world would bind it to account, what I'm saying is that people will find a way to transfer the money or get the card from one to another character, there are a -lot- of possible ways to abuse.

Not an account, a bank account lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png