sUp5rET.png

My Opinion Of Corey Lewis Jr

Ms.Princess2

Donator
Donator
#COREY4SERVEROWNER2013

#POPTARTTOBEDEMOTED2013kthxbye

LOL, Corey is a great admin! But, Demote POPTART? Hell nah.

POP_Tart_logo.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

zClouDz

#COREY4SERVEROWNER2013

#POPTARTTOBEDEMOTED2013kthxbye
i beleive you used hashtags wrong my friend...
for this is what you ment
#POPTARTFORSERVEROWNER
now you see, i think poptart may be a relative of our friend chuck norris, that is why poptart is so awesome. rumours got it atleast

Semih

Donator
Donator
It's your job to be a good admin, i don't get it =)

Lolol true, its not a plus to be a good admin, its actually your job, but corey is a good admin, and he has like 1630 reports while the ppl in same rank of him has 800, 500, 300 and he is very good at handling reports, and he can do any report, deal with any person, all of our admins are great though :)

Nuby

Donator
Donator
Lolol true, its not a plus to be a good admin, its actually your job, but corey is a good admin, and he has like 1630 reports while the ppl in same rank of him has 800, 500, 300 and he is very good at handling reports, and he can do any report, deal with any person, all of our admins are great though :)

I'm sure he would have more reports. also it's not his report count that makes us like him, it's him overall, his character and friendliness.
many admins are abusive with jails without even getting the whole side of the story. He tries figuring out what happens and doesn't yell/get mad at others.

+1 for corey

Freddie987

Corey, you have got support from me!All this what semih said, it is true..

MikZeR

Donator
Donator
I haven't met all the admins yet and I think Corey is one of those I haven't met, however, I haven't had a SINGLE bad incident with an admin yet, I think that says a lot about the admin team. I am more than just satisfied both with the admins and the game masters on this server, I appreciate all they do for me, I get an answer to ALL of my questions without hestitation, it comes immediately and I simply just love that! People might think it isn't hard to be an admin, but it actually can be, being only a few admins on the job means a lot of reports for each admin making them very busy which I've tried on servers I've been administrating on, it can really cause such a headache you wouldn't even believe it if you haven't tried it for yourself. But anyway, as I said I haven't met all admins/game masters yet, but if they're all as helpful as the ones I've already met, then I'm sure Corey is a great admin too.

Thank you for doing your jobs dear admins, you're almost always on duty and I feel sorry for you guys never having time to role-play lol. Anyway! Good job guys!

DBoy814

Corey is awesome admin and needs to be promoted!!! But according to the other admins cough poptart cough we the players can't have a opinion!!!!

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
Corey is awesome admin and needs to be promoted!!! But according to the other admins cough poptart cough we the players can't have a opinion!!!!

Well remember now, you have to level the admin team out. There could only be a certain number of leads and heads, and at the moment there's about five leads and I'm sure as one of more of those leads get promoted to head, he'll get lead.

sUp5rET.png