sUp5rET.png

My suggestion to help the server.

IlikeTrains

Banned User
So over the last few months people (including myself) have been talking about "whats wrong with the server" some points valid others not so much and all these idea's are very radical ideas that will take weeks to implement and take even more time to get right.

I had an idea awhile back and I just wanted to ask everybody on the server to do this one thing, its super simple and I think it will be a good turning point for the server.
So I just want people to make an alt that is neither illegal nor legal. This alt shouldn't have anything to do with factions. This alt should just be you in real life, this person should just walk down the street to get some food from IGS and hang out with other normal people, watch some TV and drink some beer in a random bar or house party.

I don't think its that hard to do and it would bring a more lively feel to the general area.

So yeah, what ya'll think?

I_Am_Legend

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
If someone started like a Bar, or Pool Hall... Would be a pretty cool place to hang out and passive RP. plus you could hang with other people..

Anymore people do the factions only, They go be illegal and run/shoot cops all day, and because being a cop has become so boring and dangerous, no one wants to do that anymore either.

I +1 your idea for more passive RP. Would be great if some people opened some nice hangout spots :)

Stupid

<b><span style="color:#66ff66;"t>MTA:RP Veteran</b
Donator
If someone started like a Bar, or Pool Hall... Would be a pretty cool place to hang out and passive RP. plus you could hang with other people..

Anymore people do the factions only, They go be illegal and run/shoot cops all day, and because being a cop has become so boring and dangerous, no one wants to do that anymore either.

I +1 your idea for more passive RP. Would be great if some people opened some nice hangout spots :)

If interior mapping was free for this reason then maybe some people would do it :p

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
If interior mapping was free for this reason then maybe some people would do it :p

Any mapping*. I wanted to map a basketball court across IGS (next to the church) but had to pay for it even though it was supposed to be public, no ownership. Look at it now, its a shitty parking lot even though IGS is one huge parking lot + there's a parking lot on gas station. I actually planned on making a basketball team and put the basketball script to use, but noo let the statwhore map a parking lot that wont be for shit.

weelawn

<b><span style="color:#DA81F5;"t>Irish Pride!</b><
Donator
Simply not going to happen, there simply isn't enough people to do that and enjoy it at the same time...

Stupid

<b><span style="color:#66ff66;"t>MTA:RP Veteran</b
Donator
Any mapping*. I wanted to map a basketball court across IGS (next to the church) but had to pay for it even though it was supposed to be public, no ownership. Look at it now, its a shitty parking lot even though IGS is one huge parking lot + there's a parking lot on gas station. I actually planned on making a basketball team and put the basketball script to use, but noo let the statwhore map a parking lot that wont be for shit.

Lol I'm a statwhore too, don't forget that. And I mapped that parking lot for him when he asked btw :p

DrJoseEvil

Donator

Who hijacked Overload's account?!!

kidding btw

DrJoseEvil

Donator
Mapping isn't free tbh.

Interior mapping is actually pretty cheap considering the benefits. You can map 100 objects for 25VP in an interior map (Every time you go over 100, its another 25VP)
Exterior mapping is 2 per object, reason being is because it may make some people "lag", however public maps can be suggested as scripts in the suggestion section.

Atmas25

Donator
Donator
Just open up Alhambra to be public Bar and not owned by someone who's not even using it *looks at Trojan*

AaronM

<b><span style="color:#21c821;"t>Top Donator</b><b
Donator
Good Idea, seems like a cool idea in the long run if you think about it.

You have a party in your house and then maybe the Police RP'ly turn up or something. You go out on the town with your friends, it's epic!

+1

sUp5rET.png