sUp5rET.png

Need Admin Supervisor

Kaiser

Donator
Donator
Hello. I am Kaiser, Deputy II In game. I was feeling that the game was lacking in the financial aspect. So, I believe it best to start my own Trust Fund. IRL, I am 17, and I am most likely going to study finance and eventually get my MBA. Since I am part of my school's Student Congress, I am forced to keep up to current events and economic policies, which basically forces me to read the Wall Street Journal everyday, since I live in NYC. I have a program online, that we have used in school before, which allows you to receive virtual cash and use in the IRL stock market and see how much money you can make. The program limits you to a certain amount of cash and you can not add virtual cash after the game is created, unless you get them from good investments. What I was thinking of doing is to take in-game cash from people who would like to invest, every week, and use that cash to invest through the program. Every week or so, I would show my earnings and take 5 to 10 percent of the profit, depending on how much is made (Usually 5 percent). You would keep the rest. There will be no Ponzy Schemes or any corruption at all and just to show you I won't do anything stupid, I would have an Admin or a Gamemaster as supervisor, showing that all the transactions are true. The money that people would give me In-game would be used as the guideline for the application. For example, let's say I get 50k in a week from investors (You guys). I would put my starting amount at 50k and work with that on-wards, posting my earnings every week. I just need one volunteer to just show that I am responsible. Thank you. This is the program: (It is legit) http://www.marketwatch.com/game/?link=MW_Nav_GA

sUp5rET.png