Lead Administrator
New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect? Nothing
Tick all that apply
[ ] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[x] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[x] Other: Donations

How it works:
-Well basically, since most of the rp'ers here are under the age of 18 (no offense) and most of them doesn't have bank accounts nor paypal accounts. I've came up with an idea. Just add this payment method to the donators tab. It basically works like this, you type in your phone number > It sends an sms to your phone > you reply "Yes" to it > And the payment is complete. I assure you more people will donate using that system. Here is the website link: https://fortumo.com/

Advantages
-More people will be able to donate (advantage), and more people will join the server since it has this method.

Disadvantages
None

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[x] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[ ] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion? Well basically I will donate every day, since I can only use that method.
-

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented More donations
-

Additional information: None
-

JTA

<b><span style="color:#47761E;"t>FiveM Developer</
Donator
+1 or paygol they support over 130 countries.

Buddy

Lead Administrator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Great to see everybody likes mah idea ^w^ Any provider or company that provides the service is welcome! As long as they support South Africa, I'm happy *Giggles* Just kidding, server owner can choose which he prefers. But anyways, glad to see you guys like it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Erron

I am still +1 to this shiet but sine I am a Greek fag , and with the current situation in my country (capital controls) would I be able to pay with my phone to some other country?Take into account that Greeks cannot use paysafe to companies out of the country.

Buddy

Lead Administrator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Well Imma South African fag, nothing to say, this place is just shiet... but yas, I think ishh will work for chu ^w^;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png