sUp5rET.png

New F7 Perks Discussion

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
I am posting this thread to have everyone think of ideas that could be added to F7 to give players a reason to donate again. Remember can't be nothing that could give a player money somehow.

Please comment what ideas you have.

1. Maybe we could add custom buyable interiors on F7. I know we got lots of cool interiors saved in the server doing nothing. Why not add some of them to be buyable for your prop? Has to rply fit ofc and could make a rule saying that these interiors don't up the value of the place?

2. Name change ability on F7? Or maybe the ability to change your race/gender?

List your ideas!

derbi

<i><b><span style="color:#0077FF;"t>Estonian<br />
Donator
Yeah that ability to change your race/gender would be awesome

tbagg1597

Clint Villa
What if people were given the ability to use points to remove certain things off your admin jail? (IE: if I were jailed for DM and its on my admin history, 10 VP will remove it.) Or maybe script a prettier HUD for people who purchase it with VP. possibly points you purchase that do something like make you a higher priority for Admins answering reports? Anyone think so?

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
What if people were given the ability to use points to remove certain things off your admin jail? (IE: if I were jailed for DM and its on my admin history, 10 VP will remove it.) Or maybe script a prettier HUD for people who purchase it with VP. possibly points you purchase that do something like make you a higher priority for Admins answering reports? Anyone think so?

Admin history is not getting removed (at least not anymore), as it helps admins and players know your past actions and mistakes. Second idea sounds nice though, I like it.

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
Admin history is not getting removed (at least not anymore), as it helps admins and players know your past actions and mistakes. Second idea sounds nice though, I like it.

Thats why you keep it clean :))

tbagg1597

Clint Villa

Yeah your right, didn't think about with removing the history. And thanks about the HUD, something I know a lot of people would purchase.

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Being able to edit your car colors yourself by using the F7 could be one.

Again, not a bad idea at first but coming to think about it, imagine chasing a suspect and every corner you turn, you see his vehicle with a different color. Kinda sucks, eh? :p

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
Being able to edit your car colors yourself by using the F7 could be one.

Nah itd be easier and cheaper for you to just go to Hex. And Yes we are active so don't try that "they aren't active" lol

& Thanks Bunny, Just trying to better the server and bring it donations.

Erron

Again, not a bad idea at first but coming to think about it, imagine chasing a suspect and every corner you turn, you see his vehicle with a different color. Kinda sucks, eh? :p

Nah itd be easier and cheaper for you to just go to Hex. And Yes we are active so don't try that "they aren't active" lol

& Thanks Bunny, Just trying to better the server and bring it donations.
I don't have any intend to say that HEX is inactive.But if someone hass some interest and skill in patterns and colors , It would be fun.And for sure I don't mean making car colors that are way too facy with a low patterns and so on...We're still RPing in 90's don't we?

sUp5rET.png