Not open for further replies.

Sinavia

Donator
Donator
Account Name : Sinavia
Current VIP hours: 300

Gate Type [ Personal OR Faction ] Personal
(IF Faction) Faction Name :
(IF Personal) Security type [ Password, Custom Command, House/Business Key ] : I would like it to be a house key (452)

NOTE:
If you would like a Password or Custom Command, IF you don't want others to know it, you will need to either tell me the Password / Custom Command via Skype/PM, my Skype is "jfflws53".

Screenshot of the location where you'd like to have it : https://www.dropbox.com/s/kfeh89qr4i6ujjg/mta-screen_2013-09-04_19-47-50.png

You can go to the Map Editor and place the Gates where you would like to have them.
You can find the .map file in MTA Directory/Server/Mods/Deathmatch/Resources/*Name of your map.*
Please post the code below :

Anything you would like to add? : I would like it to reach the top of the hedge so no one can jump it

Are you paying by vPoints or VIP Hours? : VIP hours

MTA|Legend

Donator
Donator
I will start working on it but hopefully someone already has it up and running before I do because My internet is off, and I will not be able to send the code with out Skype so hold on tight Young one.!

Chaoss

The real MVP
He went inactive therefore it was not completed.

If you still need it then let me know

E

eLst

There's no need to fear, eLst is here!
Would you still like this to be made for you?

MTA|Legend

Donator
Donator
Sorry about that, my in-activeness was because of my internet being off. I'm back sorry! Do you need this done still?

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
The house has been sold to someone else due to inactivity.

This is closed.

E

eLst

Marked as 'inactive'
If you would like this Gate mate please make a new thread.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png