sUp5rET.png

October Administrator Update - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamingBox

[b] Staff? Idk even anymore [/b]

October Administrator Update 2018

Notice: Staff updates will be done Monthly unless special circumstances warrant otherwise. Trials Admins whom do not make Admin will not be listed.

And this months Update, is short, but meaningful to our administrator team. So lets see who made it.

Admin Applications: We are always accepting applications, but they will not be posted until the begginning of each month!

Promotions
  • Kane - Super Admin > Lead Admin

Demotions/Removals
  • None

Departures/Resignations
  • Buddy

Thank you to all that applied, and if you were not accepted please feel free to message me in regards to it and I will answer them as soon as I can.

Congratulations to Everyone who got promoted, and I wish you best of luck!

JTA

<b><span style="color:#47761E;"t>FiveM Developer</
Donator
Thanks, Jay Tee Gay
And it's for other reasons I haven't been promoted, not me being a bitch or not doing anything.

Listen up LGBT. Either you're acting like a little bitch or shit admin.
But it can't be that shit, since you're still trial. So instead of crying like a fucking crybaby on forums and discord and ingame, try do something about it.

keksBG

Listen up LGBT. Either you're acting like a little bitch or shit admin.
But it can't be that shit, since you're still trial. So instead of crying like a fucking crybaby on forums and discord and ingame, try do something about it.

Honestly, call me a bitch and shit admin all you want, I don't fucking care at all. When I said that forever trial is real, I was referring to your joke and I was going along with it. Seems you didn't get that, but whatever.
I'll end it at this for myself, you can keep on complaining about me and the admin team.

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
40858381_336047476961739_1751775066299060056_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png