sUp5rET.png

Official Gun Laws

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
There seem to be some confusion about gun rules.. We try to keep our IG Laws as realistic as possible, With SOME restrictions to keep things under control.. Here are the gun laws you should be concerned with:

Gun Laws:
  • Any person with a Weapons License may Legally Open or Conceal carry any Legal firearm (Colt, Shotgun, Rifle)
  • Any sale of a weapon must be conducted by and to individuals who BOTH posses a Weapons License. Should either the Seller or Buyer not have a valid Weapons License, You will be in violation of the law ((and ooc trouble as well: Weapons obtained with a weapons license should only be sold or traded to other weapons licenses holders.))
  • Anyone may posses and carry a LEGAL firearm with or without a license on THEIR OWN PROPERTY ONLY (including business property) (Legal IE: Colt, Shotgun, Rifle) This weapon should NEVER leave the property.. If it is on you, You are guilty.
  • Anyone in possession of a firearm of any type without a valid Weapons License who is NOT inside their own property is in violation of the law, and will be charged with possession of illegal firearm.
  • Illegal firearms may not be possessed by anyone with or without a license. (Illegal include but not limited to: AK-47, M4, MP5, Uzi, Sniper, Silenced, Etc..) Police, Military, and LSCF are exempt from this law while on duty.
  • The only weapons considered Legal are a Colt 45, Rifle (not sniper), and Shotgun.

Please remember, If you RP putting the weapon in your car, ACTUALLY PUT IT IN YOUR CAR. If it is on your person when you are searched, then it is still RPly on your person..
If you are carrying a weapon that wouldn't fit in your pocket (Anything bigger than a colt) then PROPERLY RP seeing the weapon, even to police.

To answer the question I know will be brought up "But a silenced is a colt" Yes, However a Silencer would make it Illegal. Thus the Silenced is illegal..
You may RP removing the silencer and have a Lead swap the gun and ammo for a Colt instead..

These laws are simply a copy of that local for me, They may not be exactly like California Laws.. The laws have also been modified slightly in order to accommodate our RP requirements.

IlikeTrains

Banned User
2 questions:

1. The real about corruption has been somewhat lifted, does this involve gun licenses? (i.e Is the illegal selling of weapons have to be found out IC'ly to revoke the license or is it still an OOC problem?)

2. What about having a license and working in a job that involves you needing a weapon (i.e security)

JTA

<b><span style="color:#47761E;"t>FiveM Developer</
Donator
2 questions:

1. The real about corruption has been somewhat lifted, does this involve gun licenses? (i.e Is the illegal selling of weapons have to be found out IC'ly to revoke the license or is it still an OOC problem?)

2. What about having a license and working in a job that involves you needing a weapon (i.e security)

I don't understand your questions.

sUp5rET.png