sUp5rET.png

[Pacram] Opinions on Re-Mapped IGS

Pacram

As the new owner of IGS I've been doing some mapping, and I was wondering what people thought of the new mapped area. Of course I'm asking as it's everyones hang out spot, as following are a list of Images of the new IGS. Please post criticism and comments on what you think and would like to see.

Attachments

• 2014-01-03_00001.jpg
    2014-01-03_00001.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 2014-01-03_00002.jpg
    2014-01-03_00002.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 2014-01-03_00003.jpg
    2014-01-03_00003.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 2014-01-03_00004.jpg
    2014-01-03_00004.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 2014-01-03_00005.jpg
    2014-01-03_00005.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:

Jaketsui

Donator
Donator
Just saying that you dont own the building next to IGS. so dont know if thats OK to map up there and stuff. Looks kinda good but little too much stuff imo.

how about the public parking, since there are trees blocking the entrance (current entrance) you will need to put something to tell people if this were to be mapped.

JohnC

Donator
Donator
Nooo! You blocked off the dirt parking area :( lol. Well, other that than it looks awesome! But that square fence behind the warehouse most likely wont fly. Since people own garages there.

Pacram

When I can before the map implementation I'm going to buy out all of the warehouses, the Helipad will be for private use only. The parking is accessibly as shown in picture 8, I would have changed that but I couldn't remove the original fence.

Robh8

Trust me,it will take you atleast 2-3months to get all of those warehouses.And i really do not understand why you need to own the whole area.

morgfarm1

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
I like it. I want the public parking area at IGS GONE. It's abused, in my mind. As for the fencing behind the warehouses, I couldn't let that fly if I were the guy loading the map. There are people that own buildings back there. Might need to trim down some of the items, Not sure how many you have, but there IS a limit.. Course, You'd be paying VIP hours for the items anyways, but we need to watch the exterior object count or we'll lag people further than they already are.

Subby D

I'd love a new IGS. But if your gonna change such a place you should really spend more time and add more things that make such a location really stand out. Like maybe a park in the dirt lot or delete the gas station and swap it our with a new one. I like the benches though. Add a bit more details and you will have my support.

Spektrum

Donator
Donator
Well If you delete some of fences in parking lot and If you remove the lion figure It will be really good! Good Job dude!!

sUp5rET.png