sUp5rET.png

Paused a RP

Chaoss

The real MVP
I paused a roleplay and one of the people in it continued to roleplay. He did a /me runs over the cop. Something like that. He ran him over when the roleplay was still paused so I tped him back and froze him so he would not try to run him over again. Then I said continue. And he ran him over again with no to. Because the /me would not have counted from before because the roleplay was still paused. he told me he did a /me so I scrolled up in my logs and did not see it. I kindly asked if he could copy and paste it for me. He did not, so I jailed him for DM and OOC lies

Was I in the wrong?

Substance D

Donator
Donator
Refusal to listen to an administrator. Did you check your actual logs to make sure? I think your right though.

Chaoss

The real MVP
Yes I did check. If you have time look at the ticket against me. My logs are there. Then he tried to leave and say he was going to go to bed. Which would be logging in a rp as well.

But his /me would not have counted because the rp was paused right?

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
No any actions in a frozen RP are actually considered OOC, since it wouldn't be fair for the other people in that RP event.

Like.. I'll be going to do my shooting bind then, when you say go.. i'll just shoot ;)

So you did do right on that.

sUp5rET.png