Mailing Address (if different):

If more than one Defendant, list next Defendant here:
Name:
Phone:
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip):
Mailing Address (if different):

Three.
The Plaintiff claims the Defendant owes $$500,000

• [*=left]Why does the Defendant owe the Plaintiff money? The defendant is a cadet in LSPD and pulled me over for a traffic violation at pay 'n' spray, The officer got out of his vehicle and pointed his gun at me. I did not understand the need for such an act and therefore was confused. The cadet proceeded to take his gun and hit my window smashing it, this put me into complete shock and I was terrified. The cadet then without warning tazed me whilst I was in the vehicle, opened the door and dragged me out. At this point I went into a spasm and lost conciousness. When I woke up I was in a stretcher in an LSES ambulance on route to A&E. When I was brought into the hospital I was treated with a defibrillator as I went back into the previous state. When I came back to life the doctor has told me that I went into shock and began to spasm, eyes rolled back into my head and I lost control of bodily functions, This was very serious and could have killed me. At this point my friend came in to see how I was doing and behind him came the cadet in question demanding that I be set free from hospital to be immediately transported to prison. This quite frankly scared the life out of me and I was traumatised.
    [*=left]When did this happen? (Date): 05/12/2013 (D/M/Y)

• [*=left]If no specific date, give the time period: Date started: Unknown Through: Unknown
    [*=left]
    How did you calculate the money owed to you? (Do not include the court costs or fees for services.) unsuccessful manslaughter,Traumatic experience,Public embarrassment,medical fee's and vehicle damage.

Four.
List the evidence you have regarding the claims listed in three.
  • Evidence 4.1
  • Evidence 4.2
    • Xavier Andrews
    • Medical professional and witness
    • This man seen my injuries and can back up how serious they were. He can also testify to the officer leaving me at Pay 'n' Spray while I was practically dying and how he can into the operating room demanding that I be released from hospital and transported to prison.

Five.
You must ask the Defendant (in person, in writing, or by phone) to pay you before you sue. Have you done this?

• [*=left][X] Yes ---------- [] No

Five.I understand that by filing a claim in court, I have no right to appeal this claim.

I declare, under penalty of perjury under California State law, that the information above and on any attachments to this form is true and correct.

Date: 06/12/2013 Dillon Anderson Dillon Anderson

JohnC

Donator
Donator
Re: Dillon Anderson VS Elliot Stark

200px-US-CourtOfAppeals-9thCircuit-Seal.svg.png

Ninth Judicial Circuit
"Equal Justice Under Law"
SC-100

Government Advisor,
John Lancaster,

Case file 007 is hereby acknowledged and opened, laid forth by the Los Santos District Court under the San Andreas Judicial Circuit.

You will be informed by the Los Santos First Court when your Court Date has been setup, currently the status of this case is PENDING. If you have any further questions, please call the First Court Hotline at 377.

Regards,
Los Santos District Court.

Last edited by a moderator:
I

IlikeTrains

200px-US-CourtOfAppeals-9thCircuit-Seal.svg.png
[/CENTER]
[/I][/COLOR]

Ninth Judicial Circuit
"Equal Justice Under Law"
Civ-100

Attorney or Party Without an Attorney: Dillon Anderson
Telephone Num.: 688631
E-Mail(Optional): N/A
Attorney For: N/A

[/I][/COLOR]SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF ENTER COUNTY NAME
Street Address: Grove Street
Mailing Address:
City and Zip Code:

Plaintiff: Dillon Anderson
Defendant: Elliot Stark

REQUEST FOR (Application) [x] Entry of Default [] Clerk's Judgement [] Court Judgement

One.
On (date): 12/12/2013
By (name): Dillon Anderson
Enter default of the defendant (names): Elliot Stark
[ ] I request a court judgement under Code of Civil Procedure sections 585(b), 585(c), 989, etc.. against defendant (names): list names here if applicable

Two.
Demand of Complaint: Amount: $-100,000
Statement of Damages: Amount: $- 100,000
Costs: Amount: $-225,000
Attorney Fee's Amount: $- 75,000
TOTAL: $- 500,000

Three.
Declaration of Mailing
[ ] Not mailed to the following defendants, whose addresses are unknown to plaintiff or plaintiff's attorney (names):
[X] Mailed first-class, postage prepaid, in a sealed en****pe addressed to each defendant's attorney of records or, if none, to each defendant's last known address as follows:
  • Mailed on (date):
    To (specify names and addresses shown on the en****pe(s):
Dillon Anderson

sUp5rET.png