Deli

200px-US-CourtOfAppeals-9thCircuit-Seal.svg.png

Ninth Judicial Circuit
"Equal Justice Under Law"
SC-100​

Plaintiff (list names): Pepe Hernandez.
Case Number (for clerk):

One.
The Plaintiff (the person, business, or public entity that is suing) is: Pepe Hernandez

Name:Pepe Hernandez
Phone: 517789
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip): Ace Street, House - 3.
Mailing Address (if different):

If more than one Plaintiff, list next Plaintiff here:
Name:
Phone:
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip):

Two.

The Defendant (the person, business, or public entity being sued) is: Los Santos Police Department.
Name: P. Smiths, and D. Kristoff.
Phone: 911
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip): Pershing Square.

If more than one Defendant, list next Defendant here:
Name:
Phone:
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip):

Three.
The Plaintiff claims the Defendant owes $400k

• [*=left]Why does the Defendant owe the Plaintiff money? I saw my friend being yelled at by the cops, so I walked over there, and began to take pictures. The cops quickly glanced in my direction withdrawing their stun guns, then aiming at me with them.. I was quickly tazed and brought to the ground, seconds later I received another blow from a stun gun in my back. I believe that this scene was a behavior of police brutality.
    [*=left]When did this happen? (Date): 12/12/13

• [*=left]If no specific date, give the time period: Date started: INSERT HERE Through: INSERT HERE
    [*=left]How did you calculate the money owed to you? (Do not include the court costs or fees for services.) Public embarrassment, assault, and harassment.

Four.
List the evidence you have regarding the claims listed in three.

Five.
You must ask the Defendant (in person, in writing, or by phone) to pay you before you sue. Have you done this?

• [*=left][X] Yes ---------- [] No

Five.I understand that by filing a claim in court, I have no right to appeal this claim.

I declare, under penalty of perjury under California State law, that the information above and on any attachments to this form is true and correct.

Date: 12/12/13 Pepe Hernandez Pepe Hernandez
Date: 12/12/13 Los Santos Police Department Los Santos Police Department

sUp5rET.png