MTA|Legend

Donator
Donator
34xjiw0.png
Phase I - General Information

Full name:Hannah boyd-lewis
Date of Birth: 07/17/93
Phone Number:I dont have one
Do you have previous flying experience?: I do a little bit I used to fly my friends helicopter and plan he taught me to make sure I check in with the star control and all that he told me to start the plane I have to flip the three start powers.
Do you currently work for the government? If so, who for:I do not work for a government faction

1. Intentions for the Pilots License? (What I am doing with the pilots license, is to drive my family around to Lv then I will just fly around looking for other stuff then it will be to transport my boss and all)

2. What are you signing up for? [X] Planes - [X] Helicopters (You can select both)

You will be called within a week to take the test for your pilots license. The cost for the licenses is $50,000.00, Please bring that with you at the time of the test. (Government Employees may get it for free since they are sponserd.

Phase II - Summarized Agreement
By filling out this application you AGREE to not misuse the aircraft or flying dangerously in any way. You also understand that your criminal history will be checking into to verify that your not a convicted felon.

Smoky

34xjiw0.png

Dear Mr. Boyd Lewis,

Your application has been ACCEPTED. Thank you for Application for the Pilots License.

Regards,

Charlie Fox
Commander of the San Andreas Police Department

((/report Ingame for your license))

sUp5rET.png