Former Chief of Police: John Lancaster​

Skin_281.png

Former Detective Lieutenant & CIB C/O: Terry Cornet
Skin_266.png

Current Chief of Police: Dylan Brandon
Skin_266.png

Current Assistant Chief of Police: Byron Gledhill
Skin_267.png

September 1st 2013: Citizens of Los Santos, this is a day of loss, and gain for us. Former Chief of Police John Lancaster has resigned from his position within the Los Santos Police Department after serving 30 years within the department. With the resignation of former Chief of Police John Lancaster, there has been two significant promotions. Prior Assistant Chief of Police Dylan Brandon has stepped up, and took the rank of Chief of Police. Prior Commander Byron Gledhill has stepped up from his previous rank, and overtook the rank of Assistant Chief of Police.

September 1st 2013: The Criminal Investigation Bureau has also underwent some changes. Former Detective Lieutenant and Commanding Officer Terry Cornet of the Criminal Investigation Bureau has resigned from his position, and was promoted to Captain. After his resignation someone else has stepped up, and took over the rank of Detective Lieutenant, and as Commanding Officer of the Criminal Investigation Bureau. Their name is being withheld from this press release due to the risks of their safety and identity.

I enjoyed serving the community of Los Santos, it was a major passion of mine, but today I will have to resign. I will always hold the Los Santos Police Department close to my heart, as it brings many good memories. I hope everything goes well within the department, and that everything remain stable and professional. I hope today, I have left the Los Santos Police Department in a good state.

- Former Chief of Police - John Lancaster​

Last edited by a moderator:

Kodiak

<b><span style="color: white;">Faction Leader<br /
It's hard to believe that this was two years ago! I miss the good old MTA:RP days, where I had a ton of fun, with my fellow faction members. A lot of memories to be cherished, that's for sure.

sUp5rET.png