sUp5rET.png

Prison Roleplay and Shop Setup

Hello I have been thinking and I think that the way new stores and stores in general are setup. I think if you limit supply per NPC like the shop owner gets to pick 3-4 items their NPC will offer. this will promote more spread of funds across the server. Since 90% of stores get both NPC for Electronics and General Shop its pointless. If idlewood carried like 6-8 important things and then everything else is based on either the mall or different shops around town.

also think that the new PRISON ROLEPLAY is a cool idea but if that happens then the jail times should we set way way way up! to days and weeks instead of hours. If that player decided to go illegal with their character than it should be punished life as if a prisoner would be. You steal something your going to have to prison roleplay that character now for a long while. you still have option to start new character but that character you decided to make do something illegal should now have to pay for it. This will also promote 1 more alts in jail for Prison roleplay and will also promote a better RP lifestyle within town if criminals are having to pay hard time.

GamingBox

[b] Staff? Idk even anymore [/b]
Bruno. About the shops. +1. Prison..... NO WAY. I have bern to jail. And 12h was alot. BUT 1 WEEK. No way. -1

Bruno. About the shops. +1. Prison..... NO WAY. I have bern to jail. And 12h was alot. BUT 1 WEEK. No way. -1

3 strike law in effect as up. lol people be gettin life in prison! hahaa
Jimmie did 24 hours it sucked but hey i shoudnt have ran from the cops lol

GamingBox

Well. 24h is probably too much..I was only 1 time in prison. Cuz I was speeding around LS. (this was when everything was still in RC)

Erron

+1 to everything but the Prison needs some more things in order to strive.For example we need a Prison Facility faction and a lot better mapping of a prison with a courtyard , a basketball pitch and some more thingies that will help you RP and do your time.

GamingBox

+1 to everything but the Prison needs some more things in order to strive.For example we need a Prison Facility faction and a lot better mapping of a prison with a courtyard , a basketball pitch and some more thingies that will help you RP and do your time.

LSCF is a faction. And its all about prison. But about mapping +1

Thinking off the top we need a prison that includes all this and prolly some more.

-Minimum Security Cells
-Maximum Security Cells
-Solitary Confinement Cells

-Hospital
-Education/Work/Skills
-Nutrition
-Showers
-Yard

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Denied. If you want a prison roleplay, /report and ask an administrator to TP you into jail as you want to roleplay in a prison for your characters lifetime. As for the shops, as long as I remember every shop IRL has mostly the same things but different companies, which can be done ICly.

sUp5rET.png