sUp5rET.png

PSA: Town Hall Meeting

HaveADream

<b><span style="color:#b80000;"t>Ace of Spades</b>
Donator
IMPORTANT PSA​

The San Andreas State Government wish to inform you that there will be a town hall meeting at 19:00GMT. (( Click here for conversion )) The main topics of the meeting include the Palomino Bridge, courtesy of Stark Corporation, important updates from the county governments and the states police forces and many other issues facing our communities here in Red County.​

All are welcome, there will be a refreshment stand, a Q&A session and opportunities to talk about what YOU want to change in our community.​

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
San Andreas Police Department representatives will be attending as well.

HaveADream

Donator
Stark Corporation and Perengerius Security representatives will be in attendance.

Beatty

Donator
Did this meeting even happen? lol

Blackout and Capo w/e attended and trolled ICly pretty much. No one seems to understand that if you're a murderer or high profile mobster, you generally don't attend public events like these and harass people trying to Roleplay. They could've got on alts that had legitimate community concerns of public works projects, but didn't.

I wanted Stark to do this so I could gauge how the server would react if we brought back the Government, obviously it would be completely trolled still so it's on hold.

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
Blackout and Capo w/e attended and trolled ICly pretty much. No one seems to understand that if you're a murderer or high profile mobster, you generally don't attend public events like these and harass people trying to Roleplay. They could've got on alts that had legitimate community concerns of public works projects, but didn't.

I wanted Stark to do this so I could gauge how the server would react if we brought back the Government, obviously it would be completely trolled still so it's on hold.

Tbh, I was kinda shocked after how Bunny represented the PD. We were there all as business people as all the higher leaders have a business. The meeting went bad after test1 was not heard with his problem.

Beatty

Donator
Tbh, I was kinda shocked after how Bunny represented the PD. We were there all as business people as all the higher leaders have a business. The meeting went bad after test1 was not heard with his problem.

Test1 did not have a legitimate problem and it was completely unrelated. He was removed by the Faction Review Team and his entire argument was not only invalid, but mostly wrong. Almost everyone in attendance on your side simply mocked and brought up unrelated problems without any basis... Luis was stating reports based off of incident reports and crime statistics we've started doing in the SAPD. Luis did nothing wrong in representing anything, he was merely stating improvments we have conducted and how we're changing how the PD operates to better the community. Instead of support, he got people 'drinking alcohol', 'yelling random items', and 'claiming abuse' with zero substance. I've been to town hall and council meetings, I have sat in on them. Some are completely random and wild, but it's always on topic and you never see the common street thug trying to harass or provoke a response from the police (who are not there since, surprised, not needed).

If one is done in the future, it'll be admin moderated and people will not be allowed in if their character doesn't match the common sense criteria. Public events have always been hard on this server for this reason alone, and no one ever sees a problem with their actions so maybe we need to step in and prevent it altogether.

HaveADream

Donator
There is no way I'm going to stop doing public events, if it takes administrators vetting people in order to be allowed entry, then so be it. But this is a side of Roleplay that is seldom seen, yet one that is desperately needed. Without the MG, I am the leader of an illegal vigilante faction IC and the WHOLE REASON I blend in so well and not get arrested or w/e is because I can do things like this without provoking or being a pain, and even manage to hold these kind of events. I'm going to keep doing them, but if you're not interested, just don't go, or go on a character that would be.

CanadianBacon

<strong><b><span style="color:#9E00BD;">$$$<b>

If you watched the whole thing, I did bring up issues and tried to talk, but I was having questions about the security faction answered by the SAPD because he timed out and didn't bother to get back on.

We weren't harassing anyone but ourselves either, lol. A high profile mobster running businesses within the area he's situated in would want to be a part of said public events, to hear what police and other local business men have in store, and to put their input in on problems and such that could benefit them in the long run. Most of the time, however, people would rather not give a shit.

Bunny

The questions were irrelevant to everything we stated. None of it had to do with anything that we talked about. When You asked about crime statistics, I stood my ground and told you the reasonings. Beatty and I are working extremely hard to expand the PD as much as we can. It has taken hours and hours out of our private schedule to make sure the PD is up-to-par and even then there is just so much to do. Going to a "community" event and asking about the engine in our vehicle is idiotic, and stupid. The meeting was to talk about crime statistics and our current situation with crime within Red county. Not to talk about LSES being salty about things that are extremely irrelevant and people asking me about our engine speculations.

Lets be realistic here. I figured these community events would go so well. Unfortunately, we are provided with various of amounts of people who simply do not know how to propertly roleplay. What are the chances? These so called "mobsters" in real life actually are double-life people.

Last edited by a moderator:

CanadianBacon

The questions were irrelevant to everything we stated. None of it had to do with anything that we talked about. When You asked about crime statistics, I stood my ground and told you the reasonings. Beatty and I are working extremely hard to expand the PD as much as we can. It has taken hours and hours out of our private schedule to make sure the PD is up-to-par and even then there is just so much to do. Going to a "community" event and asking about the engine in our vehicle is idiotic, and stupid. The meeting was to talk about crime statistics and our current situation with crime within Red county. Not to talk about LSES being salty about things that are extremely irrelevant and people asking me about our engine speculations.

Lets be realistic here. I figured these community events would go so well. Unfortunately, we are provided with various of amounts of people who simply do not know how to propertly roleplay. What are the chances? These so called "mobsters" in real life actually are double-life people.

You do understand I didn't ask you about your engine specifications?

I asked about the new security faction, and how it would affect business owners as a whole, which was a viable and reasonable question..

but sadly the representative crashed and didn't bother to get back on.

Bunny

Wasn't speaking to you. What happen with that dude that timed out was an OOC thing.

Beatty

Donator
There is no way I'm going to stop doing public events, if it takes administrators vetting people in order to be allowed entry, then so be it. But this is a side of Roleplay that is seldom seen, yet one that is desperately needed. Without the MG, I am the leader of an illegal vigilante faction IC and the WHOLE REASON I blend in so well and not get arrested or w/e is because I can do things like this without provoking or being a pain, and even manage to hold these kind of events. I'm going to keep doing them, but if you're not interested, just don't go, or go on a character that would be.

Your ability to hide your faction yet properly run it should be a role model to others. Not saying everyone should copy your faction, far from it. They should adopt your realistic measures of 'quiet' behavior to avoid law enforcement and public view. On the other side is Blackout and Capozello, which go around shooting people everyday over a ticket in a pullover or someone who stepped on their foot.

If we could get people in the PD to actually do their incident reports, Blackout would be closed within a day and everyone in the faction wouldn't even know what happened.

Last edited by a moderator:

CanadianBacon

Your ability to hide your faction yet properly run it should be a role model to others. Not saying everyone should copy your faction, far from it. They should adopt your realistic measures of 'quiet' behavior to avoid law enforcement and public view. On the other side is Blackout and Capozello, which go around shooting people everyday over a ticket in a pullover or someone who stepped on their foot.

If we could get people in the PD to actually do their incident reports, Blackout would be closed within a day and everyone in the faction wouldn't even know what happened.

You know, it's easy to hide from the cops when the faction leader is the only person online. I'd like to politely request that you quit calling out my faction here and there because you're salty over a small incident which hasn't happened since. The way I lead my faction is my choice, as long as it follows the rules of the server. I've already told you myself Beatty, I've come to you and said that I will be changing my faction for the better and I have and will be working on getting rid of ALL possibilities for anymore shootouts with PD over small shit.

If you haven't noticed yet, calling somebody out over the forums accomplishes nothing, other than make them defensive. I've tried to be polite and understanding, which I will continue to do. If you missed it, PD can't get anything on us ICly for a reason, whether it be because there's only 1-2 on daily or some other reason. Have you seen me arrested once, or even ticketed for that matter? no? I've already put into motion actions to control my members. You constantly section my faction along with Capozello as DM factions because they shoot at police. Now clearly, If I haven't made myself clear enough, That shit hasn't happened recently and will continue to not be a thing.

Your friendly neighborhood mobster,
Bilbo :)

((I really like how you guys are doing stuff like this.

TBH all we just need are players that RP realistically as hey, isn't RP supposed to be realistic ;) (yeah also living the dreams that we always wanted to but honestly, realistically) ))

sUp5rET.png