Status
Not open for further replies.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator

Free Radio Stations

We have decided to give away 5 in game radio stations for one month for free!
To enter READ the google Doc thoroughly. There aren't many requirements to enter to win, but each requirement must be done completely, otherwise you could be skipped over.
All MTA:RP member may enter to win. Including admins. If you already have a radio station with us, you can still enter! You will simply be given a month free on your existing station. (if you win)

Simply Read, and fill out this Goolge Doc https://goo.gl/forms/0KRHCa6VCL4BwFC12

The drawing will be selected Jan/6/17
So there are only 2 days to enter!

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
I've had a radio station for a while and can say I was really into it, not that I just listened to it in-game but also on my phone, browser, winamp... I highly recommend it to everyone!

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
I've had a radio station for a while and can say I was really into it, not that I just listened to it in-game but also on my phone, browser, winamp... I highly recommend it to everyone!

This. Back in the good days of North Ridge FM we had 50+ listeners when there was only 20 on the server.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
We had quite a few more entry's than we expected for this.. We decided to give away 10 instead of 5.

You will be getting emails from Free Packet confirming the signup of the service. Remember that you aren't required to keep the station after one month, but you WILL be invoiced for it if you do choose to keep it. You can request a cancellation at any time.

The 10 randomly chose winners are:
  1. <style type="text/css"><!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}--></style>MajachieXD4
  2. <style type="text/css"><!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}--></style>Vercetti
  3. <style type="text/css"><!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}--></style>Zander
  4. <style type="text/css"><!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}--></style>Import
  5. <style type="text/css"><!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}--></style>greenops011
  6. <style type="text/css"><!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}--></style>METRO123
  7. <style type="text/css"><!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}--></style>Rass200
  8. <style type="text/css"><!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}--></style>Lesley
  9. <style type="text/css"><!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}--></style>herrdag
  10. <style type="text/css"><!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}--></style>WinningSpark

If you entered and did not win, Don't fret! We will offer a 50% Discount on your first months purchase if you still want to give it a try :) Order Here: http://freepacket.co/services.html Use promo code "mtarp50off"

As for the winners, Your stations will be setup on your Free Packet account within a hour or so.. Stations are not being added in game automatically to allow you some time to get it up and running. Once your station is up and running create a support ticket on your Free Packet account and we will get it added in game :)

Format for requesting your station to be added in game:
Stream port number:
Desired Stream name:

Your station is YOUR station, So it does not have to be used at MTA:RP. If you regularly play at another server feel free to use it there as well.

Thanks to everyone who entered!

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Someone brought to my attention that the promocode "99c" is still active, and a much better deal than 50% off.. Just throwing it out there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png