MTA:RP Forum Legend
Removing Gamemasters

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[ ] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[X] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
-I think we should remove the gamemasters, as it is pretty much useless. The current gamemasters (gamerproductions and tony) should be put as trial admins, and if you're not sure, test them if they're ready for it.

Advantages/Benefits
-Less staff
-Removing the unnecessary crap

Disadvantages
-Dunno.

Does it require scripting?
[X] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[ ] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
-Remove the gamemasters from "Staff" section, and remove all gamemasters in-game.

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
-Happy peeps.

Additional information:
-Dont go raging on me, this is just a suggestion, as I simply don't like gamemasters, it's useless (again my opinion)

Atmas25

Donator
Donator
-1,I think that gms are pretty helpful so to the new players as to the admins too as they take the rp schools that take too much time for us to handle... So they are like setting our hands free to help players with most important reports and also the gm ranks is a pre stage of the Admin ranks so we have more time to test someone skills so we can add him to the Admin team... -1

Tony179

Donator
Donator
-1 GMs are amazing, They're the ones that would handle nubs, Do you want to handle nubs, admins? Huh? I don't think so.

Modelsport

<b><span style="background:url(http://tinyurl.com/
Donator
+1 GM's are basically useless with the current player base, Trial admins can handle nabs too

weelawn

<b><span style="color:#DA81F5;"t>Irish Pride!</b><
Donator
Listen, game masters are useless... Rank ones and two can handle these so called nubs as trial admins can barely do anything otherwise. +1 for removal.

IlikeTrains

Banned User
Instead of having multiple ranks of Gm, just make 1 rank, this was they can handle new players and Rp schools.
As well as that this would give admins a chance to see if they are admin material.

-1 To removing GM's
+1 to reforming the Gm ranks

kazang

<b><span style="color:#800080;"t>MTA:RP VET</b><br
Donator
Listen, game masters are useless... Rank ones and two can handle these so called nubs as trial admins can barely do anything otherwise. +1 for removal.

Exactly.. and as trials cant do many commands, solving the questions and RP schools is a good way to prove your self.

kazang

<b><span style="color:#800080;"t>MTA:RP VET</b><br
Donator
I agree if we remove GMs who is to deal with the noobs & help them out?

Its called the lowest ranking admin online, trials would do everything GMs normally do, which would give them more reports and more chance to prove them selves, as of now reports for trials are not very high, due to everyone wanting items or something a trial cant do.

Jokerr

GM's are admins like admins, but a rank below. Everyone that's a GM at the moment would do just fine as an admin, there's basically no need for the GM team, it makes life administration of staff harder to handle, so you may as well just give every GM trial, or make them re-apply to be an admin. Either way, there are admins that can do RP schools, I had to do them all the way until I stopped playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png