reset

Reset?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Modelsport

<b><span style="background:url(http://tinyurl.com/
Donator
Glancing on this forum for 1 day I've come to point out the fact that you might want to do a reset, honestly. $10,000,000 for a run down garage in a trash area is absolutely autistic.

Set starting price to $2,000. reset all bank accounts, get rid of that shitty VIP pay to win menu, let a player keep like one of their cars, the rest they can get back, ik all you stat whores with 89 cars 593 properties and $858,242315,34,3,4,3 in the bank will get salty, but if you want realistic roleplay then you have to atleast have people roleplaying with realistic assets. The fact you basically have to have $2,000,000+ to find the server enjoyable is dumb, I know this has been mentioned hundreds of times, but you really have to look at the stereotypes of mtarp and think, wow they're right. This is dumb as fuck, take it as advice or get salty and look past the facts.

derbi

<i><b><span style="color:#0077FF;"t>Estonian<br />
Donator
You can always make a new character and RP on that if you have too much money :)

Modelsport

Donator
I have an alt with 20+ mil which I never use. I have my main alt with litterally nothing other than a car, a bike and a house, doesn't change the fact people like you obliterate the economy with autistic auctions lmfao.

Retex

Banned User
Donator
I'd be down for giving 50% of the money away, some with everyone over 10+ mill, but like nearly everyone on the server is rich, taking all their money will just make them leave or some shit, so my opinion is, charity 50% of your money

hopzzz

<b><span style="background: url(https://goo.gl/2cr
Does this include that ello will resend all donations? :D

Modelsport

Donator
Return players all the vpoints they've purchased, add purchasable perks but not shit that's pay to win. They can still use their donations for benefits. I've donated over £1,000 and I'm the one suggesting this. So.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
There aren't actually many people with more then 10m who actively play. Perhaps disable the f5 menu for a while , that is how people are getting rich fast, by selling/buying vp on f5 . People collect their free vp and sell it for lots of cash. Wanna make a new alt but can't handle working for your money? Sell 1vp on f5 for 160k! F7 doesn't really have any more get rich fast perks except the 0.50% interest perk , which is really just keeping the stat whores afloat on paydays. Remove the perk or lower it to 35% and disable f5. Removing the ability to get 'free' ingame cash , will slowly decrease the net worth of the insanely rich because they will have to start getting rid of the abundance of vehicles and properties that they so claim to actively use (but in reality we all know they don't). This idea is better than a reset, as it will not be unfair to donators having their stuff taken instantly and same to the new players that may actually trying to work for their stuff, it is the new players who matter the most. The idea of a reset will ruin the server completely as everyone will lose what they have worked/bought/earned. I will make this a separate thread as a suggestion for this proposal

Last edited by a moderator:

f6rza

penny hardaway jr
Donator
There aren't actually many people with more then 10m who actively play. Perhaps disable the f5 menu for a while , that is how people are getting rich fast, by selling/buying vp on f5 . People collect their free vp and sell it for lots of cash. Wanna make a new alt but can't handle working for your money? Sell 1vp on f5 for 160k! F7 doesn't really have any more get rich fast perks except the 0.50% interest perk , which is really just keeping the stat whores afloat on paydays. Remove the perk or lower it to 35% and disable f5. Removing the ability to get 'free' ingame cash , will slowly decrease the net worth of the insanely rich because they will have to start getting rid of the abundance of vehicles and properties that they so claim to actively use (but in reality we all know they don't). This idea is better than a reset, as it will not be unfair to donators having their stuff taken instantly and same to the new players that may actually trying to work for their stuff, it is the new players who matter the most. The idea of a reset will ruin the server completely as everyone will lose what they have worked/bought/earned. I will make this a separate thread as a suggestion for this proposal

+6 on disabling F5 please. also in my opinion if you reset the richest people money wise, they're all basically inactive anyways.

Emilio

Donator
Donator
Like, you can keep 1 of your cars, all money to 10k each. Now adays people own everything, if the server resets, it will increase the RP and the moneymaking, and no more VP shit yeah

Emilio

Donator
Donator
Most of you probably have donated to get rich, other people may see it as helping the community with keeping the server up.

Lesley

2012 *******
Donator

Let me quote myself from that ''Gaining a larger playerbase'' post back in september.

Lol, remove the happy hour system first, if you're about to increase vp prices. Were basically inflating our own economy now.

Could anyone now see why I was against the happy hour system? k thx.

Now, onwards. I'd be alright with a reset, but meh, i didn't donate for money, so who am I to judge right

Luka

I've been earning money without any pay2win bullshit or vPoints in general on Nancy McBeth for a year, and I reached 80 million. Just that proves that you can actually be rich without using a single vPoint (including exchange system). Not so long ago I realized I don't have any more time for games therefore I decided to help my dear buddies Beatty and Dubby in removing as much as speedmods in-game as possible. I bought a lot of speedmodded (25 and 50 pwr) vehicles from others with as low price as possible, and then simply crushed them. At the end I was left with 35 million, my 50 power Agera and 2 other speedmodded cars. I gave 30 million into charity, did an event RPly where I ran over my vehicles with a Monster Truck and then burned them all down, which resulted in permanent deletion of the vehicles. Make the community better, start over.

CanadianBacon

<strong><b><span style="color:#9E00BD;">$$$<b>
2012-2013 area the economy seemed fine. Most likely because there was no F5 menu and MOSTLY the perks weren't all pay2win..

also when the script update said pay2win was removed, the real issue is the F5 menu :/

(and with this comes more players, and more donations)

Beatty

Donator
While we would absolutely love this, believe me it would be amazing and a great start, we're not interested at this time in any wipe unless full community support existed. Let me be the first to tell you that, no, the whole community does not support it.

Half the server is owned by the top twenty or so players who log on once a month for thirty minutes (yea, logs are awesome) but that also leaves all the other players barely breaking even. A wipe at this point would serve no good as, a couple months down the road, we would be in the same exact position.

The economy promotes wealthy millionaires, and if that means one person buying an entire towns properties, not resupplying them, leaving half without any shop to buy stuff from, then so be it for now because we cannot easily stop it (looking at you Zander).

Rest assured, we're looking into methods to actually be able to reduce the stat whoring, which is the actual complaint in the server. Money can always be abundant, and an actual majority are capable of not spending everything to acquire anything with a floating for sale sign. The problem occurs when that twenty characters decide to buy as many stat boosts as possible to buy everything in site without any means to actually Roleplay with any of it.

For the time being, this will be closed to prevent further argument.

Beatty

Donator
i've been earning money without any pay2win bullshit or vpoints in general on nancy mcbeth for a year, and i reached 80 million. Just that proves that you can actually be rich without using a single vpoint (including exchange system). Not so long ago i realized i don't have any more time for games therefore i decided to help my dear buddies beatty and dubby in removing as much as speedmods in-game as possible. I bought a lot of speedmodded (25 and 50 pwr) vehicles from others with as low price as possible, and then simply crushed them. At the end i was left with 35 million, my 50 power agera and 2 other speedmodded cars. I gave 30 million into charity, did an event rply where i ran over my vehicles with a monster truck and then burned them all down, which resulted in permanent deletion of the vehicles. Make the community better, start over.

we appreciate it too :d

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png